+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fogey
    I didn't get to see the season premiere anyone have a quick rundown?? none of the smallville sites have anything..

the conclusion to last season's cliffhanger--

clark is under the influence of red kryptonite and living in metropolis. he's been clubbing a lot, picking up a different woman every night and breaking into banks, atms, etc., to get the cash he needs to live the life he wants. he's got a swank apartment in metropolis. he's not hiding his superpowers, allowing himself to be shot multiple times during his crime sprees and then zipping off. clark gets involved with a crime lord named morgan edge (played by guest star Rutger Hauer) who hires him to break into LuthorCorp to get some box. during all of this, lex has been on some deserted island, and there's seemingly a person on the island with him, but it turns out to be a figment of his imagination... someone that lex is projecting that possesses all of his bad bad traits. his dad holds a funeral for lex in metropolis and everyone attends. even clark, though he's way away from the crowd so as not to be seen. lana, who's been missing him terribly, senses him and turns around to see him. she leaves the crowd in the middle of the funeral, but clark has vanished. lana and chloe seem to have some distance between them. lana tells chloe that she's going to look for clark. turns out that chloe has known where clark was for the last 2 months and doesn't tell anyone. lana gets pissed, gets his address and goes to his place. clark pulls up on a motorcycle, she gets on and they zoom off... back to the nightclub he frequents. she tells him she's going to the ladies' room, where she calls his parents to tell on him. he catches her, gets pissed and storms off. meanwhile, desperate to put his family back together, jonathan takes drastic measures to bring clark home. he takes the key to the spaceship and goes to the caves. he's looking for the keyhole, which has disappeared. frustrated, he throws the key on the floor of the cave and turns to go....when suddenly, something happens. the key levitates and flies to the wall. a voice comes to johnathon... it's clarks biological father. and he says he was testing clark, but that he didn't seem ready, so if johnathon wanted to go get him and bring him home, he could. johnathon tells him he doesn't have the ability to force clark to come home. the dad asks john if he's willing to sacrifice anything for clark, he says yes. so that ray of light shines into his chest and cut scene. back at the mansion, lionel accuses helen (who has become quite the little vixen with shopping bags galore) of killing lex. she denies it and tells lionel to get out of HER house. back on the island, crazy lex seems to be rescued and comes to realize that he's been on the island alone this whole time. back in metropolis, clark has broken into luthorcorp and has broken into the vault when suddenly his dad appears. clark smirks and kinda laughs at john who says, "son, you're coming home." clark easily throws john against a wall. he stands up and says clark is coming with him. clark gets a glint in his eye as if to challenge his father, then suddenly, with the speed of clark, john runs at clark and they both go sailing out the window of the building... which is many stories high.

the show ends with them falling.

not the best recap ever, but i hope it helps to catch you up to tonight's episode!

DON'T MISS IT! it's going to be great!!!

FORT Fogey
    Well it at least catches me up for tonight!!! Thanks.. lots of holes in the story they have created huh? I guess they will fill them in over the season??? Can't wait to see!

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one in here that follows "Smallville" and really enjoys it. This is a great show, with great writing and acting. And to flesh out the Superman mythos with what happened when he was young is just great!!

I cant wait for tonight's episode either.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Tonight!!!!

I am so excited!!! Wednesdays are the best now. Also, I encourage all of you to check out Angel afterwards. Spike's back!

It's so good so far!!!! I can't get over how awesome this show is!!! So, Helen is the bad one. I wasn't sure at first, but it's all obvious now. I hope Lana finally finds out about Clark. It's been two looooooooooong. She needs an explanation or something. Oh, and Clark, he's not sure if he's staying? Where would he go anyway?

Well, not only am I frustrated that Lana is still clueless, but I hate Clark now. He rejected Lana when she wanted to be with him so bad. I don't care how much he doesn't want to hurt her. Clark is an idiot. I hope he never gets a girlfriend. I hope he's lonely forever. I hope Lana does not go back to being friends with him. He doesn't deserve it. I still love Lana!

the writing on this show is getting worst...

the whole dejavu airplane killing helen thing was wack...i guess they were initiating the evil lex luthor saga...i wasn't even aware that he is a pilot?

and they totally acted like the whole pitchfork thing didn't happen

and how conviently did the people that know clarks secret are dead now

then on top of everything else, i thought this was where clark would come clean to lana, but instead he dumps her?

Cool! Clark had the dark side still lingering with him even after the ring was destroyed. I like him more when he acts tough.

Chloe's hair looked better during this episode. I hope she keeps it.

Helen turning out to be the evil one was kind of predictable.

yeah, the pitchfork thing... no cops? no questions?

So with Lex buying the Kents farm back for them... do they "owe" him now?

Is he really in cahoots with pops?I guess for him to "become" the lex we all know, he kind of has to be.

Where the heck was Pete? Is Rutger Haur really dead? Somehow I doubt it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread