+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

i thought it was a good show, but actually liked last week's better, and last season's finale better than both of these last 2. i figured that ms. kent would lose the baby. can't have a baby on smallville! and it will make more a more entertaining season with chloe on the luthor side.

FORT Fogey
    I was wondering when you would check in on this one! I did like this one,, just gets the characters more substance and 3d...

I just watched the encore showing tonight. Whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!! Clark did leave Smallville...for Metropolis, I'm guessing. I feel so bad for Lana. He should've told her the truth. Lana needs to know! If I were Pete, I would've tried to fight hom or something. I mean, he'd lose, yeah...but still, maybe Clark wouldn't hurt him and realize something. Poor Kents. They lost their baby! When they find out Clark left, I bet they'll be really worried. Even if he did cause the loss of the baby, I don't think his parents would stop loving him, would they? They're better people than that. I mean, it was Clark's fault, but they could've just stayed at the wedding! What's up with Lex and Helen? Lex just crashed into the friggin ocean! And where did Helen go? So, Chloe and Lionel on the same team...that can't lead to any good!

I cannot wait until next season!

I know!!
    I'm way too excited!
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

i hated this finale...i hate bad clark last years finale was a lot better IMO
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Only 3 more days until the big season premiere! I know I'm pumped.

Cool! This season, there are more non-reality shows that I like. Not that many reality tv shows that I enjoy that much.

Well, more room for thinking about Smallville then. That's always a good thing! You should also think about watching Angel afterwards too...but, If you watch The Bachelor, you can just tape Angel. **hint hint**

I do watch the Bachelor, but I might tape the premiere of Angel just to see if it's any good this season. This is supposed to be the last season, right?

Oh, and the previews for Smallville look so exciting!

I know! I just saw a trailer for it a minute ago. I'm sooooo excited!!

I'm not sure if it'll be Angel's last season. I don't think it is, but I bet it depends a lot on how well it does this season.

+ Reply to Thread