+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I think that marking on his chest is going to appear during the season finale. Tomorrow night is the BIG night! I'm so excited!!

FORT Fogey
    Hehe,, I want to get out some old superman under roos well they were super girl, and wear them around in celebration and anticipation of tommorow's finale!
    Wheeeeeeeeeee can't wait!

Originally posted by firegirl
    Hehe,, I want to get out some old superman under roos well they were super girl, and wear them around in celebration and anticipation of tommorow's finale!
    Wheeeeeeeeeee can't wait!
    FG,

Get a streaming Vid cam, dress up in your Roos....and you'll make a million dollars! lol! Don't forget to let Paulie know!

I grew out of my under-roos years ago. Funny story, a friend of mine, back in grade school(2nd or 3rd) actually WORE his Under-roos to school....he showed up in his superman under roos...the S tshirt, and the brief style, blue tighties. It was hilarious.

I cant wait for tonights Ep. Gonna be a good one.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Description of tonight's episode...

Exodus- Part 2 of the Season Finale
    The second season of the Superman saga draws to a close with the conclusion of a two-part episode that finds Clark torn between following his heart and giving in to his fate.

The dilemma facing the Kryptonian teen intensifies when he hears a voice that urges him to prepare for his role as Earth's ruler by leaving the town of Smallville at once. Clark, however, is in no hurry to abandon his family and friends, especially since his relationship with Lana is finally heating up. In other events, Lex's wedding is jeopardized when he makes a confession to Helen (Emmanuelle Vaugier) that causes her to question their entire relationship.

I'm so pumped!!!

FORT Fogey
    Hey dobolina, I do have some red satin sheets guess I could sport one of those around! lol

FORT Fogey
    Wow oh wow, that was a heavy one! So, sad for Clark and his folks.
    What was up with the plane? Did the electro field do something? Did the bride evacuate? What was that? And what exactly is the symbol on his chest? Is it part of the future S symbol?

I got a little bit of that new romance feeling in my stomach that you got when you were 16 and the love was so new and made you all giddy, they did a good job of acting that out and making it come across. Very bubble gum sweet!

Ok , now the count down starts till the fall!

Oh god, I was so sad for Ms. Kent, but I thought this was bound to happen sooner or later. About the plane thing, I think Lex's bride sold him out. Remember when she was talking with Lex's father supposedly about a wedding gift. I think she did take a bribe, since she looked mighty suspicious in the plane when she gave Lex that glass of champagne.

I cried for Lana (even though I can't stand her) when Clark left her. Chloe looks like she's gone to the dark side, same as Clark. I don't know what the imprint on his chest means, but I suppose it will be part of his future insignia.

Man, this was such a good finale.

What happened to the ship??? All I know is that in the comics/animated shows, the ship is all important. His only link to his birth planet. I wonder if the ship "warped" to the arctic or antarctic and is healing itself and starting to build the fortress. We WILL see the ship again.

The insignia on his chest is a Kryptonian "S" and the mark of his ancestors. I am sure that he modify's it to an English "S" because this is his new home, and his new language.

Will the plane problem be the thing that pushes Lex over the edge? I suspect a super evil Lex in the next 2 seasons. The thing that bothers me is that they showed the plane hitting the ocean as Lex is standing there in the cockpit. No way he survives that!

Good season 2!! Cant wait till september!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    Probably yes, Lex is pushed over the edge w/bitterness because the love of his life double crossed him , his dad is in on it, and his best friend has left and turned into a mean person too!

Lex just needs some genuine love.. poor baby! The Kents in their grief over baby and Clark can't help him either!

I bet he had just enough time to eject??? Or else somehow Clark will hear him and save him but still turn on him?? I can't wait! Yes I bet the ship has warped somewhere else to get away!

Well, I missed it because I was talking on the phone, but that's okay. I'll just catch the repeat on Saturday. A friend of mine told me the basic plot. That's a BIG cliffhanger. I'll post more when I actually see it. I'm glad you all liked it though.

+ Reply to Thread