+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Who saw that beast of an episode??? Whoa!

Poor Chloe. I want Clark and her to be together. I wish he'd seen through her defense mechanism. At least she didn't delete everything in the trashcan of her computer. She still has memories of the dance.

I'm not sure about Lex. He seems so good, but something is a little off. He hasn't really done anything bad yet though.

Clark is getting the feeling that maybe he can fly. Whoa! That'd be a pretty intense thing to be able to do. It must be tough to hide everything from Lana. She knows that something's different about him. I wonder when he'll tell her.

oh i watched for sure!!!

and i really like chloe, too, mike. but MAN what a mistake she made by telling clark she just wanted to be friends! we should all learn from this... when you are "testing" someone, be prepared to be disappointed.

when he asked her how he could make it up to her for leaving her alone at the dance, she didn't have to say, "i think we should just be friends" and hope clark said, "no!!" she should have said something like, "let's find your father first (duh) and then you can take me to dinner once everything calms down."

high school girls and their drama! there's always got to be the drama!

and though i enjoyed last night's episode, i have a feeling that next week's episode is going to be AWESOME!! clark is finally going to get some action... and it's not from lana OR chloe. it's jessie! i can't WAIT to see the jealousy coming from the 2 other girls when they see clark with her!

and lex isn't evil yet... but i hear this season he will be well on his way. i love that this show has lex luther and clark kent as friends.... because there's nothing worse or stronger than the hate you feel when you realize you've been betrayed by your best friend....oooooooh yeah!

and it's no wonder lex has so much hate already. his dad treats him horribly!!! after lex did everything he thought he should in the best interest of his father's well being, his father basically told him that he did everything wrong and he should have let him die.

man, i love this show!!

Lionel is horrible. He actually put out his hand after he told Lex all that. He expected Lex to take his hand after he told Lex that he was wrong. Is he dense or what???

Chloe needs to get aggressive...step up!! I bet Clark feels all bad about everything...not because he thinks he's the cause...nope...he's sexually frustrated. He'll be sure to get appeased in next week's episode. Hmmmm...

I taped the premiere thanks to a little arm-twisting by Sher.
    I'll probably watch it until Saturday, though.

right on, wolfie!!

i think you'll enjoy.

besides, how can a show be bad with a star that looks as good as clark?

You got a point there, Sher!

Tuesday's rapidly approaching!! Here's a description of the next episode...

Heat
    Clark (Tom Welling) goes into hiding after he discovers a startling new power that quickly gets out of control and accidentally harms Lana (Kristin Kreuk). However, after a hot new teacher (guest star Krista Allen) uses kryptonite-enhanced pheromones to convince Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) to marry her, then spellbinds Jonathan (John Schneider), Clark must get a grip on his new power in time to keep Jonathan from killing Lex.

~from http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,||126,00.html

I'm definitely pumped!

I finally saw last weeks last night. Clark is such a cutie! (Sorry, Mdrio, I know that's not what you needed to hear)
    Good Episode
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, last week's season premiere was great. This is definitely a great show. Thanks Sher for recommending it.

Originally posted by Wolf
    Yeah, last week's season premiere was great. This is definitely a great show. Thanks Sher for recommending it.
    my pleasure! ::takes a bow::

it's only going to get better. they are introducing red kryptonite... which makes clark eeeeeeeeeeevil!!! (and apparently horny!)

+ Reply to Thread