+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fogey
    Wow!! that was great, and scary and I loved it! I feel like we are getting somewhere! ok where are spoiler theads? I love this.. can't wait for the movie to come out! I think if they do some early stuff they should use Tom Welling to play the part.. I still have trouble thinking who could do justice to Superman though!!

Maybe they need to find someone new... back in the day Christopher Reeve was pretty much a new comer and I fell in love at 13 and thought he was a great superman!

I hope they do the same thing this time, right now no one come close. Tom Welling is Amazing but too young I suppsose..
    oh well..

That was awesome!!! I'm so glad that Clark and Lana finally kissed. I was a little ticked off when Lana got scared. I'm really relieved that she got over it. Poor Chloe! Is she gonna decide to give Clark's info to Lionel now? I hope not. This season finale looks like a HUGE event. So, he has to leave everyone?! Huh? Nooooo...Clark can't break it off with Lana when things just started to get better.

Next Tuesday: HUGE

...Buffy and Smallville! Holy crap!! What a night!!!

FORT Fogey
    I am betting red krypto comes into play next week..

1. You go Clark!

2. That was Terance Stamp as "The Voice". You might know him from such roles as "General Zod" in Superman I and II.

3. Oooooohhhh that Lionel Luthor! Cant wait until the ship reprograms him.

4. Yeah M9...Chloe will give LL the info he wants, or try to anyway, specifically because of the last words he said to her re: would Clark do the same for her.

Gonna be a stupendous Season Finale!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I heard this was one of the best episodes!
    I haven't read the posts yet, because I missed it, and I don't want to read any spoilers. Not until I catch it on Sunday. can't wait.

i taped it, but have only seen the first 15 minutes so far. grrrr this has been a busy week!! can't wait to catch up on my smallville!!

Its a pretty darn good episode, Wolf!

So far, I think my favorite eps have been.....

"Red" The episode with the class ring. Mostly because of the great acting(on everyones part), and the drama of Pete and Pa Kent doing what they had to do to get the ring off of Clark.

The epsiode where Pete finds the ship. Great plot device of a friend discovering Clark's secret. And Pete realizes the ramifactions of knowing this secrets

The episode where Clark "leaps a tall building in a single bound" and saves his mom. Although I am still angry at Martha for shouting his name. Duh! We see refined kryptonite for the first time!

And of course, the Christopher Reeve episode. Finally they started to dig into Clark's origin. Plus Christopher Reeve! I mean, come on! When they played the Superman music? Instant classic!

Speaking of which, I believe we are going to find out that Jor-El's message has been mis-interpreted. Probably in next season's opener.

Anyway, those are my thoughts of the moment! Next tuesday cant come quickly enough.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

finally got to watch it.........ooooooooooh it's so good!!

red and the chris reeve's episode are my 2 faves from this season. awesome show! can't wait till tuesday!

FORT Fogey
    I hope that in the re-make of the movie they don't mess w/the music too much,, its perfect and gives you a total sense of superman,, like the jaws shark here I come music

Got to watch it this afternoon. It's getting more exciting. Didn't the previews show that Clark would get the "S" imprinted on his chest? I didn't see it on today's episode. Or was that clip for the finale?

+ Reply to Thread