+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

To wolf and dobolina... I was ready to completly disregard your
    Chloe is Lois idea, except I just rewatched the second Harry Potter movie and got an idea.
    CHLOE SULLIVAN ---------- LOIS LANE

rearranging the letters in the first name comes out to Lois Lane with the letters C H U L V left over. That part I can't figure out.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

**SPOILERS***

Hey all-

I just wanted to get these off of my chest. I dont think either of these should ruin the show for anyone, but I just want to put to rest at least ONE speculation in here. If I knew how, I would type this in with text that you have to Highlight to read, but I dont, so I wont.

***SPOILERS***PASS THIS POST UP IF YOU DONT WANT THIS INFO!

Ok, so there has been some speculation that Chloe is Lois Lane. I am a Superman buff, and I have NEVER thought this was the case. So when I read a "Smallville" spoiler page that gave the following info, I did not consider it a spoiler....

Supposedly, the producers and writers of the show are trying to work out an appearance by a young Lois Lane....she would be older than Clark, Chloe, Lana and the gang....in College studying journalism. She would be Chloe's cousin. It would seem that the investigative journalism bug runs in the family...at least on her mom's side. (and this would make for a pretty easy write, seeing how Chloe's mom supposedly abandoned her, chloe would have all sorts of questions and possible animosity for Lois)

next spoiler.....

This one is speculation on my part, but based on Superman history.....

Martha Kent never had any kids. Clark Kent never had any siblings. Perhaps martha WILL have a baby on "Smallville", but I would assume that would be a storytellling device, and not something that would "mess up" the original Superman storyline. So she "might" actually have the baby, but I would think something would happen eventually resulting in his/her demise. Personally, I dont think she will even have the baby, and that could very well be our season cliffhanger. Remember, Martha feels that something is not right with the baby, and the way she conceived ......

***SPOILERS ENDED***

FORT Fogey
    Thanks ! Bring on more if you have them! I agree w/the cloe/lois thing. Simply, because in Superman lore or whatever Lois sort of thinks Clark is a clown.. Cloe practically worships Clark so I can't see her shifting her feelings for him especially when they have sort of grown up together! Also, I can't see Clark become sort of a bumbling idiot around her later..

I realize this will sound mean, but since it's just a TV show, I won't feel too bad

I don't want Mrs. Kent to have a baby. Come on, I think it's a silly storyline to begin with.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

This weeks show was just a filler. Nothing really excited happened. It was kind of creepy when that little girl first appeared to Lana.

Lionel is such an evil man. No wonder Lex will turn evil.

Next week's episode looks like it's going to be rockin'!

I feel really bad for that girl. Her life is gonna suck! Anyway, off of that subject. The next two episodes are gonna be sweeeeet!! Did you all see Lana crying in the teaser last week? Uh oh...

OMG!! OMG!!!

I read some spoiler pages....and all I am gonna say is this seasons last 2 episodes are going to be awesome!! The pages didnt even spoil that much....they just got me so excited I might need to change my underwear soon!! I cant wait.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

dobolina! cracking me up! i'm like that re: smallville even without the spoilers!

Thanks Sher!,

I am the same way....I dont even need the spoilers. I love the superheroes...not so much for the action and fantasy, but for the great stories behind all of the characters. The Batman movies kinda pissed me off, with the whole "2 villains" and too many stories to follow. I mean, Mr. Freeze is a GREAT, tragic bad guy, and that movie made him into a terrible 60's batman throwback. His story is tragically awesome.

Thats why, when Smallville came out with the intent of fleshing out the teenage development of Clark Kent/future Superman, I jumped out of my skin. I'm all about MORE character development!

Same reason I am way excited about these last 2 episodes(and next seasons premiere!)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

the season finales of this show have been awesome in the past. i expect no less this season. and out of all the shows out there, smallville is my fave. consistently great!

+ Reply to Thread