+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Last night's episode was awesome!!!! Better than last week's.

I thought it was really funny how Lana kicked that guy's ass. I hate all that "You Know You Want Me" crap talk. But that spin kick...she must have been working really hard or for longer than we realized. Isn't that a more advanced skill? Well, it is TV!

Clark, just grab her, kiss her, and let her melt into you. This tension is irritating! She being...Lana, of course!

I thought Helen died too! I was yelling "NOOOOO!!!!" but I guess I had nothing to worry about. She and Lex are gonna make a very interesting team...possibly an evil one? Hmmm....

That other guy...Paul, was it? He was a real PSYCHO! Holy crap...he bashed his head into a mirror and seemed to kind of...enjoy it. He needs major help!

Accelerate- May 6
    The Superman mythology takes a backseat to an eerie tale involving Lana, who thinks she has seen the ghost of a childhood friend.
    The story kicks off inside an empty movie theater as Lana encounters 10-year-old Emily Dinsmore (Jodelle Micah Ferland), who drowned in a river years before. After the youngster suddenly vanishes, Lana wonders if she imagined the entire incident, but her doubts disappear when Emily visits her again. A curious Clark then sets out to find a logical explanation and discovers some startling details about the girl. Elsewhere, Lex prepares for his wedding by meeting with an event coordinator; and Jonathan begins building a crib in anticipation of the new baby's arrival.

FORT Fogey
    This weeks episode was good I felt a little foreshadowing about the kryptonite, Lex, all that.. wonder what will happen. I am ready for more... every week. Wonder what the clarks are having a boy or girl? hmmmmm sweet little sister would be cool or perhaps a jelous brother. But then w/all the mysterious way mrs clark got pregnant maybe this baby will have powers too?? ala super girl??

Hmmmmm love this show! The eye candy of clark and the music is great too!

Yep. Lex is starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together. He's getting highly suspicious of Clark.

Looks like Chloemight be heading to the Daily Planet. I wonder if she'll turn out to be Lois Lane. Chloe was adopted right?

On Mrs. Small: How more selfish can a person be? She's an adult and she was acting like a brat.

It was a great episode.

*fixed typo

FireGirl and Wolf......

I want to reply to your posts, however, I feel like my reply's might involve/invoke spoilers that you might not want to hear....ala the fact that I am a Superman aficionado, and I am pretty sure I can answer your questions (I wonder if chloe will turn out to be Lois Lane.....I wonder if Mrs Kent will have a girl or a boy).

Is that kosher in here? I mean, this series IS basically a prequel to the Superman stories/mythology.

Smallville is one of my fav shows, so I appreciate the forum to discuss it(and the fact that you guys post in here!), but I dont want to overstep any boundaries if you dont want to hear it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Hmm...I like to speculate about what might happen, but it will make the show less interesting, to me, if I know for a fact what will happen.

I mean, I know that Lex will eventually go evil, but that is a known fact to all those who saw the Superman movies.

Some people might appreciate spoiler information, though.
    Dobolina, if you do post any spoiler info, please make sure to put:

***SPOILER ****
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;spoiler info

so that you can warn those that don't want to read it.

FORT Fogey
    Hey , Dobolina, just start a new smallville spoiler thread I would love to know whats up.. I know a lot of the superman stuff, but I think it is cool how they stay with it but also take a lot of liberty with the story to give us background! I am guessing Chloe becomes Lois as her pro name at the Daily Planet. And we all know Clark and Lois worked together there so makes sense they would work together on the torch and she would never suspect that Clark is the superhero he becomes to her later.. but then Lois always seemed to think Clark was a dork and Cloe seems to pine for Clark. So, maybe I am wrong and when Cloe and Clark eventually get to the daily planet there will be a Lois there.. hmmmm and he will like her and she will think he is a dork because she likes Superman.

Whey does Lex turn bad? I am guessing he is on to Clark at some point and Clark refuses to use his powers to help him in some really personal way that lex views as a tragedy and then becomes his enemy. Or, Lex just has that bit of manipulation that he inhearited from his dad and it goes bad and he gets worse, maybe possible metor poisoning from when he lost his hair lurking in his brain all this time and he goes mad!

I finally watched the episode yesterday.

Mrs. Small was being a selfish brat. My goodness woman, divorce your husband because he wants to catch up with his daughter??? Uhg.

I think it's silly that Mrs. Clark is Pregnant. I don't get that storyline at all

Clark naked... wow, he's a hottie
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Cali, you are not kiddin,, wow from the back whew I thought I was on fire!

Guest starring next week.... Richard Karn as the Indestructible Al
    ( continuing the Home Improvement guest stars)
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

+ Reply to Thread