+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I think Lex is obsessed with finding out about the car crash. That whole room is dedicated to that, Clark, and that hexagonal disk. He's gonna be trouble. I hope his friendship with Clark isn't just a way to get close!

I thought at first that maybe he was just affected by the meteor shower, but you just reminded me about the coordinates. Maybe he is...excuse me...was an alien. He is brain dead, so I'm guessing he won't come back.

Yeah, Martha's been pregnant for like one or two episodes, I think. You really haven't missed much of that storyline. Don't worry.

cool Mike! Thanks.

I knew when I saw your name as the last poster you'd help me out
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I feel so much better having seen a new episode, now i can't wait to watch it again on SUN..

Well, I missed Buffy, but at least, I didn't miss this new Smallville episode, ey Mike!

It also bugged me that Clark's parents couldn't fathom that there could be another alien from Krypton. It's like they took the Dr.'s word as the only truth, and how the heck would he know all the details of Clark's history. He got somethings right, but he also could've mis-interpreted some of the writings.

I like Chole. She is definitely a better fit for Clark,imo. She's so open to new things, and she didn't get all "freaked out" about the possibility of meeting an alien race. Lana is kind of close-minded and she just gets on my nerves.

Wolf... what is it about Lana?? I only ask because she gets on my nerves but I really don't know why... I guess I need someone to tell me

For me its only been a little while (I think around the time Whitney was leaving). It's almost like she's too naive or something, but that certainly isn't a reason not to like someone, so I just don't know
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Episode descriptions for the next 2 weeks...

Precipice- April 22
    Clark is arrested and his family faces a civil lawsuit after the teen defends Lana by hurling an unruly college student onto the hood of an oncoming police car. Elsewhere, Helen's former boyfriend arrives in Smallville and causes trouble for Lex by filing a false assault charge against him.

Witness- April 29
    Clark witnesses a popular Smallville baseball player steal a shipment of refined kryptonite from a LuthorCorp truck to enhance his athletic abilities. Meanwhile, Lana's relationship with her father improves, while Clark's friendship with Chloe deteriorates.

No! Not Clark and Chloe!!!

Originally posted by cali
    Wolf... what is it about Lana?? I only ask because she gets on my nerves but I really don't know why... I guess I need someone to tell me

For me its only been a little while (I think around the time Whitney was leaving). It's almost like she's too naive or something, but that certainly isn't a reason not to like someone, so I just don't know
    I just started watching Smallville this season. I don't like the way Lana always pushes Clark about keeping secrets. If the guy doesn't want to tell her, then she should be patient that's if she really is his friend. She's also too goody-too shoes. It's nauseating. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I just don't find the character believable enough.

Now the other characters, Lex, Chloe, Clark and the rest come across as believable characters. At least to me.

Anway, those are the reasons why Lana gets on my nerves.

I think Lana is a little afraid of Clark and her having anything more than friendship. Everything has gone bad whenever they've tried. I don't think that gives her a right to be a little wimp though. Plus, she won't fully be able to commit because she knows that Clark is hiding something big from her.

Chloe! That's your cue!

The Charmin cha cha cha Freak Apple's Avatar
    Grrr...Clark should just tell Lana. **grabs Clark and Lana** TELL HER NOW BEFORE I FILL YOUR PILLOWS WITH YOGURT!!
    "Earth can't POSSIBLY be round! If it is, then how come the people in China aren't falling off?" - my genius friend

good episode last night! i actually thought that lex's girl, helen, had been killed, and that might be the thing to make lex turn evil... at least a bit more evil.

and i have to agree, it's time for clark just to grab lana and kiss her. all the dancing around it is growing tiresome. get them together so they can break up already!

+ Reply to Thread