+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

GOOD NEWS! New episode on April 15th...

Visitor
    Clark finds he may not be the lone alien in Smallville when a new student arrives and claims to be from another world. The future Man of Steel befriends Cyrus (Jeremy Lelliott) after the awkward teen appears to use heat vision to ward off a group of bullies. Clark (Tom Welling) becomes even more intrigued when Cyrus tells a tale of his arrival on Earth that eerily parallels Clark's journey and later heals a sick horse with the touch of his hand. Elsewhere, Martha worries about her pregnancy and how the baby was conceived; and Lex tries to take his relationship with Helen (Emmanuel Vaugier) to the next level when he asks her to move into the mansion.

FORT Fogey
    its it a re-run tonight? Or a new show?

Tonight's episode is a repeat. Next week is the new one!

FORT Fogey

Huh, there is really a place like that?

I have never even heard of this show! Here I have considered myself so knowledgeable and yet I am just amazed at how little I know about "Smallville."

Where can it be seen, Mdrio?

Well, it's a show on the WB on Tuesdays at 9/8c. It's about Clark Kent (future Superman) as a teenager when he's still figuring out about his origin and powers. Tonight's episode is a repeat..and it's a very good episode at that. So, feel free to check it out if you got nothing else to do. Below is a link to the website...

Smallville on the WB

FORT Fogey
    Thank you, M!!!!!!!!

I will do that

caligirl, you march your bootie to the wb and watch smallville!!! it's so good! my favorite show on tv.

New episode just started. I hope you all are watching!!!

What a great beginning to the final episodes!! Loved it!

I actually thought Cyrus was gonna be an alien. I was surprised when he actually wasn't though. I really thought that Clark would have an alien buddy...for a little while at least. I guess he'll drift on into oblivion now that he's "brain dead."

It also proves that Lana isn't too capable of knowing Clark's secret. Chloe seemed like she'd be okay with the whole alien thing. Hopefully, that'll make him think more about Chloe!

When did Mrs. Clark get pregnant? How many episodes did I miss???

I actually think that they left this weeks spisode kind of open as to whether or not he's an alien. I know they have the family who lived down the street, and the old couple happened to "find" a baby, but to me it still wasn't definitive.... He did heal the horse, and he did have coordinates (which weren't explained away in my opinion) maybe I'm a loser though

It bothered me a lot that Clark told Luther about a "friend" who thought he was an alien, did he really think Luther wouldn't find out who he was talking about?
    I felt like he was blabbing to everyone.

I also don't know why his (Clark's) parents were so closed to the idea that Cyrus could have been an alien. How the hell would the Dr. have known Clark was the only survivor of his planet??

What is in Luther's secret room? How long has that relationship been going on? I didn't see a warm moment at all between them two. I admit I'd be curious too, and I would have asked about the room, but why can't he just have a private room? She just moved in, why not give him time? I don't get it.

Lana gets on my nerves more each time I watch. I have no idea why though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread