+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fogey
    Ok, tonight was a totally cool episode, if you missed it you missed a whole lot!
    I loved his 'hovering' in the cave and I loved that he is getting some sound information about himself. The Christopher Reeve guest spot was really great and a little touching to see.
    The end when they did a psa for nerve research was fun also.

I noticed on that 'key' that it appears there is the symbol he eventually wears on his chest,, cool,, lots of back ground info and it was really great to see it all. I loved this episode!

Hmmm...pretty good episode. I liked the twist that he was sent there to conquer humans. I wonder is Christopher Reeve's character will play a bigger part in the rest of Clark's life. The whole thing with Lana and Chloe is weird. I'm sick of these girls just holding back. They need to get drastic or something!

i wanna read clark's language...other language

man, chris reeves was so scary..uhmmm not really but he was kinda :p

Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

i thought this was a great episode! smallville rarely lets me down and clark is just so freakin' goodlooking, which doesn't hurt anything.

when the key went into the cave wall and the info poured through clark, i was wondering if the superman symbol was going to burned on his chest. that would've been awesome.

and i thought chris reeve did a GREAT job! he wasn't hard to watch at all for me, and i loved the old pic of him on time magazine. that's how i like to remember that superman.

How long are these repeats gonna be playing??? I'm really feeling the lack of this show. I hope new episodes start up again soon.

I checked TV Guide.com, and there are repeats for at least the next 2 weeks!

FORT Fogey
    was this week a repeat? I didn't see it! Guess I will watch it on Sun if it wasn't!

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Anybody here besides me think Lex is really a good guy? Forget about how he's portrayed in the comic books -- he just needs some therapy to work through those issues of his.

Okay. Here's my big prediction --

It will turn out that Chloe Sullivan's real name is Lois Lane. Her background is already pretty sketchy -- she's from Metropolis originally, her mother abandoned her and her father, etc.

That way the tension between Clark, Lana, and Chloe can play out for years -- through their days at Smallville Community College (because none of them can afford to go to a big university), and then later -- when they all move to Metropolis.

That whole plotline sounds like how it should play out, but I do hope for some good twists! Smallville Community College...of course, there's always a small college in these towns.

I think Lex is a good guy stuck in a bad situation. He's kind of forced to be cruel sometimes.

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I think Lex is a good guy stuck in a bad situation. He's kind of forced to be cruel sometimes.
    Mike said it best. Lex is a good guy that will turn bad due to his father's constant rejection and the situations that he's been put in. I really like Lex, and I cringe knowing that he'll turn into a full-blown meanie.

+ Reply to Thread