+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

i loved last tuesday ep~!!! had a lot of twists...here and there. and im definetly gonna rewatch this again on sunday~!!!
    Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

i don't want lana and clark hooking up. i like the tension! i am one of those tv watchers that never is satisfied when the obvious couple gets together (i.e. joey and dawson).

i knew that lionel wasn't blind!!!! i bet he saw clark in the red kryptonite episode when he stopped the bullets with his hands!!

lex has to go bad. he's LEX!! i think they will make lucas a recurring character.

i'm guessing since there were no previews for next week that it's a repeat.

and like i said in buffy's thread:

though i didn't see any previews last tuesday, tomorrow night's episode doesn't appear to be a repeat. is that what you guys are getting?

Originally posted by shersidhe
    lex has to go bad. he's LEX!!
    I know, but I don't want that to happen. Lex is cute when he's playing nice. Michael Rosembum is doing an excellent job as Lex.

Wow! Great episode last night. I was very surprised when the doctor said Martha was pregnant. Do you think the producers are planning to change the story of the Original Superman and add a brother to the mix?

Chloe's poem was really sweet. I got misty-eyed when she was reading it to Clark, and then I felt bad for her when Clark called Lana's name in his sleep. Poor Chloe. I think she's far better than Lana. Of course, I think Lana is prettier, but she has a boring personality compared to Chloe's, imo.

*fixed misspelling

That was really sad! I don't think Chloe should have been so affected by Clark calling Lana's name. Lana was the last person he saw before he passed out. Oh well...I still like Chloe! I'm sick of Lana being all afraid and squeamish. It's Chloe's time to shine.

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I'm sick of Lana being all afraid and squeamish. It's Chloe's time to shine.
    She's too wimpy for Clark. Chloe is definitely a better match for Clark.

i'm favoring chloe as well. big personality. plus, i loved the clark/chloe makeout scene when the gang went bad.

i don't know what to make of the pregnancy.

i LOVE lex and agree that michael is portraying the character perfectly!

also, what do you guys think about them bringing christopher reeve into the mix next week. i know this may sound harsh, and no offense intended, but i find him very difficult to watch.

I don't know what to make of his appearance on the show, either. It's a nice gesture having him on the show, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

It's certainly hard to watch Chris Reeves because whenever I thought of Superman, he would come to mind (Not Dean Kain or anyone else) It's sad seeing him unable to move, but I admire his courage.

FORT Fogey
    there is a cool article about his appearance here!

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...MPLATE=DEFAULT

great story, fg! thank you!

+ Reply to Thread