+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

he's cute, fg, but i have to say tom wins hands down.

and speaking of smallville.

OMG last night's episode was SOOOOOO good with wild child pete, chloe and red kryptonite clark. oooooooh!!!

and chloe was let in on clark's secret and got to make out with him and now doesn't remember a thing!

i actually thought at the end that clark was thinking about letting lana in on his secret. obviously, not a good idea. something happens to pete and he lets the whole world in on clark's secret!

FORT Fogey
    Yea Tom is def the real deal, I wish Ihad amore current pic of this one though. Every time smallville is on my daughter thinks its him! Look at earlier pics of Tom modeling very very similar.

This week's episode was good! I thought it was pretty funny to see Pete being bad. Chloe as well...she was hot. I like Lana alot, but I get a little annoyed with her sometimes. I'm beginning to like Chloe a lot more.

The strip poker thing was really funny. I dunno why...I just started laughing!

Episode for 2/11

Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) finds Lucas (guest star Paul Wasilewski), the son Lionel (John Glover) gave up for adoption, and brings him home in the hope that the two of them can unite against Lionel. When Lionel's machinations end up putting all three of them in a dangerous situation, Lex is left to wonder whom he can really trust. Meanwhile, Clark (Tom Welling) decides to take a job at the Talon.

Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack, Sam Jones III, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Greg Beeman directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

So, now we get to see the illegitimate child of Lionel.

this one looks great, too! i so love this show! can't wait to meet lex's brother!

Hmmm...what really makes me curious is Clark taking a job at the Talon. I wonder what drives him to do so. Could he just want to get back on Lana's good side?

i think that since martha kent had to quit her job with lionel that money is tight again. maybe clark wants to help out financially?

Woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!

Great episode!!!! There were some suspenseful scenes in that one. So, I guess Lucas finally realized that Lionel is a friggin madman. I'm glad he finally allied with Lex. I still think Lucas is bad at heart though. Lionel's probably right about him being a sociopath! Lex...I wonder about that kid sometimes. I feel bad for him...he has no real family. So, Lucas is "safe"...I wonder what that means.

Let's face it...Clark and Lana's relationship is never gonna progress!!! Ugh! I wanna see more of Chloe. Oh yes!

FORT Fogey
    Ok I bet we see more of Lucas in the future! Will Clark ever fly?? and I wonder what turns Lex bad??? Hmmmmm

Ok dorko Lana and Clark enough allready,, lets get them going or get off the pot! Quit the silly pining!

Lucas fit right in with the Luthors. I'm glad he sided with Lex in the end. And it was about time that Lex find out that Lionel wasn't blind.

You know I like Lex a lot, and I don't want him to turn evil. He wants to do the right thing, and it's not his fault the evil Luthor blood is pulling him down.

Oh, and I'm also tired of Lana and Clark's relationship, or lack of. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread