+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

His dad did say that Clark was afraid of heights. My take is that even thought, Clark knows he won't get hurt, he still hasn't gotten over his fear of heights.

I really shouldn't have come in here as I missed the ep (I'll catch it Sunday though!) I can't wait, it sounds good.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

here's my take on the clark collection that lionel has. i don't think lionel is blind... and when clark was wearing or holding the red kryptonite that made him an egomaniac, he stopped bullets in front of lionel. i think lionel saw him and is gathering the goods on clark.

i love this show. and lana wasn't nearly so annoying as usual.

Ooooooh I like that, Sher! I have had suspicions that Lionel isn't really blind too. That'd be a good twist!

I go back and forth whether Lionel is really blind or not. But it's very possible, he is not blind at all. Next episode will definitely be interesting. I wonder if he's told anyone about Clark.

Wow!! That epsiode was so cool!!! I did not even suspect Ethan. It's really strange though...he was always just a character on the side, but now he's been put in the middle of everything. Good twist for his character. I almost feel sorry for Lex that Lionel didn't die. Lionel doesn't think he provoked this in any way. I know that shooting anyone is never an answer, but Lionel ruins everything in his way.

Well, I still haven't seen last weeks, but I did catch this weeks

I wasn't happy with the cop being the shooter. I don't think they pulled that story together very well. If there had been some background (maybe there is, and I don't know it) on these two I could accept the shooting more. I don't see the cop framing Mr. Kent though... why would he do that? Why not just say they never found the shooter, he IS the cop after all. (yes, easier said than done, but it's Smallville....)

I can't decide what to think of Lana's "real" dad.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ugh...I was watching AI2, and by the time I realized it, Smallville was over. I'll try to watch the re-run on Sunday.

cali, i agree. i didn't think the story was pulled together very well either. ethan has been such a minor player all this time and it just didn't make sense to me. anyway, i think the whole of the show was just to show more of the lex/lionel dynamic and the darkness that lex has just waiting to come out.

FORT Fogey
    I wish Clark would just tell Lana allready! It is fun to watch him be a little more aggressive though! Even if it was w/Cloe.

This is a photo of my friend who looks like Tom W. This photo is about 3-4 yrs old so he looks even more like him now!

Whew!!

[IMG]images/stor/Dean.jpg[/IMG] http://www.starmystical.com/h3.jpg
    Last edited by sher; 02-05-2003 at 01:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread