+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

is tonight's episode new? my tv guide doesn't say "repeat" like it does for pretty much everything else i'd watch tonight (70's show, 8 simple rules, less than perfect). i set my vcr just in case it is new as last week i completely missed the ball on Buffy being new and didn't watch.

anyway, i don't remember seeing the story line either. something about whitney coming back from the marines and trying to rekindle his relationship with lana... which pisses off clark.

It's new!!! I hope you watched it. I'll post about this episode in more detail later. I gotta watch the Real World @ 10.

i watched!! good show!!! enjoy real world.

Wooo!! Another good episode!!! But right from the start...I knew that it was either not Whitney or something really bad had happened to him/taken him over. I was a little surprised to learn that it was, in fact, Tina. I thought it was so funny when she transformed into Chloe and started acting very lovey-dovey towards Lana. Did she just come to love Lana in this episode? Didn't she just want Lana's life at first? Or am I confusing her with another girl?

Oh...did everyone see how Lana was checking Clark out while he was all wet? I couldn't help but laugh. It's kinda unlike her. Well, I wish she had gotten a little more wet, herself

no mike, you remember correctly. Tina wanted to be Lana before. when lana told her she couldn't move in with lana and her aunt (after tina had killed her own mother), tina went psycho.

Great episode tonight! Things are starting to get a bit more interesting with the whole Lex and Lionel power-struggle. Lionel had files on Clark, kryptonite, and that metal thing from Clark's ship in his vault. So has Lionel know for a while about Clark's powers? Has he given Lex some hints about Clark? I'm confused about that. I've missed quite a few shows.

What an awesome episode!!! I think it revealed a lot more about sides of Lex's personality. He's always so hurt by all this betrayal and untruthfulness...it's scary to think of Lex finding out about Clark's powers. I wonder how much Lionel knows. Has he had someone spying on Clark, perhaps? I really felt bad for Lex at the end. Clark was back with his family...but Lex doesn't really have a family.

And next week...Lionel gets shot?! I wonder who did it.

FORT Fogey
    Did yall think that Clark would take off and fly on top of that building? And I must have missed something somewhere,, why did he seem hesitant? didn't he know that if he fell he would be ok?

I guess he was worried about people seeing him fall. That's all I can infer.

FORT Fogey
    ohhh good point.. hmmm I can't wait till he figures out he can fly.. how fun will that be??

+ Reply to Thread