+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYPD Blue: Final Season

NYPD Blue: Final Season

Another great show goes down the cancelled road! I loved NYPD Blue so this season will be very sad for me to watch. It's gonna be weird not seeing it on Tuesday nights. Boy. Mark-Paul has certainly come a long way since "Saved By The Bell". Am I the only one who thinks he's a hottie? Feel free to share your NYPD memories. The one I will always remember was years ago when Jimmy Smitts' character died.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Did anyone watch NYPD Blue Tuesday night? The woman who played the lawyer for the trial John was testifying in looked an awful lot like someone who used to play Billie Reed on DOOL.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was wrong about that actress. Last night was sooo good! I like how the black cop (is it Jones?) and Medevoy (The slightly weird cop) snuck a confession out of nerd man. They brought in gay secretary man (can't think of his name) and had him pretend to be a witness to the shooting.
    secretary: Oh, my God! That's him.
    They got the confession out him and I looked at my husband and said
    "You know what? What they just did? It's completely legal."

Last nights episode was pretty good, but Andy and Clark both seem to be going down paths that could lead to disaster. The preview for the next episode showed Simone (as a ghost or something) - hopefully that won't lead to another unbelievable plotline.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Last nights episode was pretty good, but Andy and Clark both seem to be going down paths that could lead to disaster. The preview for the next episode showed Simone (as a ghost or something) - hopefully that won't lead to another unbelievable plotline.
    Did they get rid of Andy's wife? and the DA lady? After Andy got shot last night and they never showed Connie I finally realize she had not been shown at all this season. Then I was very surprise that the Boss keep Andy out of trouble...

Connie will not be seen at all. The actress that plays her wanted out of her contract so she could have an extended maternity leave.

I thought maybe the boss was going to turn out to be OK, but went right back into character at the station....don't like him at all!!

FORT Fogey
    Here's a link to my favorite NYPD Blue-related web site. It's got great episode summaries and reviews, and lots of behind-the-scenes information.

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~sepinwal/nypd.html

Last night was pretty good. Very moving at the end with Bobby's ghost visiting Andy. Based on that alone, my opinion is they should've saved that for the final episode. That would've been a great way to end it. My husband agreed but said that maybe they have something even better in mind for the finale. I couldn't help but think "How could they possibly top that?" Their conversation was so touching. Especially after John walked in and as Andy looked at the door Bobby was on the other side and as the door closed, Bobby said "God Bless You Andy." (sigh) Wow!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I agree... great episode... Andy's 4th kid. Sniff... I miss Smits!

Tell me someone saw it last night! Who killed the father? Was it the kid??? I kind of thought it was but not sure. Also, there was a woman on there last night that looked a lot like "Mrs. Huber" from Desperate Housewives. Was I the only one who caught that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast