+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYPD Blue: Final Season

Last night was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was gay secretary guy (Can't think of his name) didn't get any air time last night. I think I saw him once. No lines no nothing. I like it when he has lines because he can be kind of funny like last week when he was telling Andy about the bar that was 1 block away from the robberies and this bar was famous for having hookers. Andy asked him if they were p---- hookers or v----- hookers (don't know if I can actually type the words in here) and the secretary said they were p---- hookers. I laughed so hard. Give him more air time before the show ends.
    Recap for last night: Sipowicz and Clark investigate the murders of 3 young women who were part of AA. All 3 women had high BAL's at the time of their deaths so it's determined that the killer is also in AA and is preying on the women's weaknesses after talking to them at meetings. Bale puts Clark, Sipowicz, Murphy and Ortiz undercover at 2 different AA meetings asking Ortiz and Murphy to tell a sob story to try to draw out the killer with the hopes that the killer will approach them like he did the others and before he can make his move they will nab him. In the meantime, Ortiz and Murphy investigate the murder of a young woman and discover that she was the girlfriend of a successful business man who's married to 2 other women with 5 kids between them. He admits that one of the marraiges is fake but she doesn't know it's fake. After a lengthy investigation, Ortiz and Murphy get his real wife to admit that it was her who killed the girlfriend. She had gone there to talk her into not having the baby she was carrying with the husband and when she refused, the wife killed her. Ortiz and Murphy inform her that he has another wife in addition to the girlfriend and as they bring her down to a cell, she tries to physically attack the other wife (who at this point still doesn't know that her marraige is fake or that this other woman is also his wife). They bring the killer to her cell and Ortiz and Murphy sit with the other woman. After telling her that her marriage is fake and that the woman who attacked her was his real wife, they go to tell the husband that not only did his real wife kill the girlfriend but that the other wife knows everything. She walks in and goes over to him. It's here that you would think she would slap him accross the face for what he's done but instead, she embraces him and walks out the door with him.
    Medavoy went with his new girlfriend to an apartment where Medavoy admits that he can't afford the apartment and that he hates the way his finances are. She suggests trying to sell real estate. She takes him with her to a showing and he manages to convince the husband to buy the house. He's toying with the idea of selling real estate with the girlfriend.
    I'm so looking forward to the finale. I can't wait to see how they're going to end this! A wedding? A death? Who knows?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I've really liked the past couple episodes as well. In this final season it's nice to see Medavoy get some airtime. I'm hoping the show ends on a positive note without any of the major characters dying.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I've really liked the past couple episodes as well. In this final season it's nice to see Medavoy get some airtime. I'm hoping the show ends on a positive note without any of the major characters dying.
    See, I don't like Medavoy anymore. I used to but now he's just annoying.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'll admit he's been annoying much of the time recently but I'd still like to see him do well.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Has anyone heard anything about when the season finale will be?

FORT Newbie

Just wondering about Connie

Was there ANY explanation given for her disappearance? No one even mentions her at all. And what about Theo? Haven't seen him either this season. What gives?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cybrspacy
    Was there ANY explanation given for her disappearance? No one even mentions her at all. And what about Theo? Haven't seen him either this season. What gives?
    I think Connie is supposedly staying home with the kids so we don't see her at work, and since she's not on the show now we don't have much in the way of home scenes for Andy. We did see Theo during the period where Andy was being stalked, and one thing they did was pick Theo up and ride him around for a while...a kind of threatened kidnapping.
    I will glad if Greg Medavoy gets a real estate career and a lovely new girlfriend who likes him, unlikely as the pairing seems!

The final 6 starts tonight with Andy doing his first job as seargant. But it looks like they will kill someone off. From what it looks like, some guy is going to shoot at Clark. Hope he's not killed off.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    The final 6 starts tonight with Andy doing his first job as seargant. But it looks like they will kill someone off. From what it looks like, some guy is going to shoot at Clark. Hope he's not killed off.
    Instead he's getting his happily ever after girlfriend....think they are wrapping up everyone's personal life in a bow! Not that I'm objecting.

They still haven't done that epi that I saw advertised though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Instead he's getting his happily ever after girlfriend....think they are wrapping up everyone's personal life in a bow! Not that I'm objecting.
    That's what I thought about Chris and Rita on Silk Stalkings when they got married and were expecting their first child. And just when I thought it was going to be a "happily ever after", they killed Chris!!! They killed Rob Estes! I was so furious that I refused to watch after Rita left. I actually called Stu Segals office (like I had before) and told them (when I learned they were planning on doing this) that if they got rid of Chris and Rita in such a fashion and replaced them, no one was going to watch anymore. Well, they killed Chris, had Rita leave the station to start her new life back home where she was from and had 2 new characters. I stopped watching after Rita left (which was Chris' funeral epi) and Stalkings only lasted about 2 months after that. I know it's a little different because Blue's going off the air anyway but I have a feeling that there will be no happily ever after for anybody.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 01-27-2005 at 09:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast