+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYPD Blue: Final Season

It was one of the neighbors from across the hall - either the wife having the affair or the husband although I'm not sure it was established who actually did it. Was it just me or did the previews make it seem like one of Jones' guns had been fired?

The new chief has come around in some ways, like not pursuing charges against the aunt for the illegal gun which was the opposite of what happened in an earlier episode. Everything in this episode seemed to come out positively for the detectives, but it looks like there's a boiling point again next week.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    My vcr cut off in the last minute or so!!! Help!! The last I heard, after getting his sentence reduced to 5 days lost pay Medavoy had been sent home to cool off after yelling at the boss, the neighbors of Michael's dad one of whom probably shot him had been turned over to the DA who was going to have a grand jury decide who to try, and the priest had been cleared of the molestation but the detective who was so eager to charge him was saying to the 2 women detectives something about, When I was a boy... What?? he was molested by a priest? a friend was? he trusted priests and was not turned off by all the recent cases?.. what??? And were there any more things said re any of the other themes? Michael and Baldwin reunion? Michael going to live with his aunt now? Medavoy charging back in and quitting?
    Re that being "Mrs.Huber" who blew the whistle on the molesting homeless guy I didn't notice it at the time, but now that you mention it I see it. Good catch!

See, I had it on but I ended up on the phone with my best friend talking about funeral arrangements for her grandmother. All I saw fully was Baldwin kicking in the father's door and finding him dead. I saw little bits and pieces but all I remember was seeing "Mrs. Huber". I didn't hear any of the stories involved.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well so much for the idea that the new (IAD) captain was mellowing out! I would love it if Sip. could get him on tape unjustly abusing/accusing him...hoist him on his own petard as it were. But I fear from the preview that instead he's going to get caught abusing a prisoner instead. Maybe he will leave the squad/become a sargeant in the last episode.

I was telling my husband that I used to love Medavoy but in the past 2 seasons, he's just gotten really annoying. He acts like an idiot half the time. Did he wack himself in the head with a billy club too many times or something???
    I loved "Martin". "You got any weed? I could really use some weed." That was great! Where else can you see someone asking a cop for weed?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I guess I'm the only one watching the final season of NYPD Blue, huh? No one seems to be posting in this thread but me lately. Oh, well. That's okay. I'll still post.

I used to love and I mean really really NYPD, but I haven't watched it since Jimmy Smits left. I just couldn't bring myself to watch it - a shame since it was such a good show, but I just couldn't

K

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I guess I'm the only one watching the final season of NYPD Blue, huh? No one seems to be posting in this thread but me lately. Oh, well. That's okay. I'll still post.
    I'm watching, plus catching up when I can on Cable on the seasons after which I stopped watching, regularly anyway.

So I'll post too!
    Last edited by Emmared; 12-14-2004 at 01:31 PM. Reason: typo error

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I'm watching, too. Can't wait for tonight if Andy gets something on the holier than thou boss.....as the ads imply.

He's Gay! Or maybe just confused. It looked to me last night that he ended up picking up the same "p---- hooker" (as the gay secretary guy called it) and got robbed just like the doc. Oh, man. See, I put dashes because I don't know what's acceptable and what's not in here. I don't know what I can and cannot type. What was with that bright purple shirt and tie Medavoy was wearing in the beginning? Who dressed him, Bozo the clown??? Like I said before. I used to love Medavoy. Now he's just an idiot. He's annoying now.
    A friend of mine said they need to do one of two things for the finale. Kill Andy or Kill his son (Theo) I don't like either option. Maybe they should do this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A fire breaks out at the station. As the officers are trying to get everyone out, Andy gets outside and notices that Clark is missing. He goes back in to look for him and finds him passed out from smoke inhalation. He tries to pick him up and then the camera goes to outside the building with everyone looking on as the building blows. The very last scene is a moving double funeral for Andy Sipowitz and John Clark with a special return visit by Kim Delaney. Okay you're still killing Andy but not in the way that my friend thought it should be done.

Ooooh! Or even better. How about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andy collapses from a heart attack and we spend the entire episode at the hospital where everyone knows he's dying. One by one, they say their good-byes and tell him how they feel about him and how he's impacted their lives. Okay, you gotta solve a crime or 2 while you're doing this but you get the idea. The last scene shows Andy looking past everyone and we see, once again, Bobby's ghost beckoning him. Andy takes his last breath and we see his ghost taking Bobby's hand and leaving the hospital arms around each other's shoulders like best buds. Or the last scene could be something out of Star Wars and they could have the funeral for Andy with Andy and Bobby's ghosts looking on and maybe the two of them could have a little exchange.

Those are some pretty good ideas. But both of them are unlikely. I can't wait for the finale. I hope it's not another let down like the Seinfeld finale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast