+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ewwwwww, i just noticed

ewwwwww, i just noticed

"presidio med" has that annoying girl on it. you know the one from "ally mcbeal"? the one that put "ally mcbeal" on my "cancelled shows you miss" list?

i don't like her. at all.

and have you seen the ads for "bram and alice"?

tv producers are determined to have that woman from "boston public" and "two guys a girl and a pizza joint" have a successful show of her own!

and OH! jamie gertz has a show coming on as well... "still standing". it's slotted after "everybody loves raymond", so might find some success purely from placement.

ok. that's all i've got.

The Bram & Alice star is Traylor Howard (affectionately known around our house as Trailer-Trash Howard). I think she's funny, but she's in WAY the wrong show. This show won't make 2 episodes before cancellation.

thanks for the name!

i remember her most fondly in "boston public" when (man, i can't think of ANYONE's name!) the hick that loved her was in therapy and kept saying her name over and over: joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy

made me laugh!

+ Reply to Thread