+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Method & Red

So far, this show seems kinda shallow. The episode with Carmen Electra in it was pathetic.

I love shallow,I love Carmen Electra. Carmen Electra .........(sigh)

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    'Method & Red' Say No to Back Three Order
    By The Futon Critic Staff

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- In a rare and surprising move, "Method & Red" producers 20th Century Fox Television and Regency Television have rejected FOX's order of three additional episodes of the series.

The producers have instead decided to wait until the show's return on September 8 to see if ratings actually merit continuing production. Six episodes remain of the series' initial 13-episode order.

The news comes after rumblings of turmoil behind the scenes of the comedy, including a statement by series star Method Man over his displeasure with the creative direction the show has taken. Said statements have lead several sources to believe the rap duo may pull the plug on the series entirely.

Nevertheless, all parties involved are understood to be meeting in the next few days in order to hammer out issues with the show.

No official statement was given by FOX on the matter.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6709
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Good for Mef and Red for standing up for themselves and what they want. They don't seem to have much creative control, which is what they want. They hate the laugh track and FOX won't get rid of it, while it is completly useless and dumb. I have gained a lot of respect for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345