+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Method & Red

Not even a 'hmph'??

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    Not even a 'hmph'??
    Nope. Not even a "hmph"....not even a "he"...nothing I tell ya, nothing. This show is corny. :phhht
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Method and Red is the kind of show that you can either get with or you can't .Not much middle ground on this one from my experience. Me. I can get get with it . I find it to be funny and entertaining.Livens up the the weeknights for me.

The more I watch this show the more I like it.I think they work well together.

I was curious and watched it for 15 minutes... that was all I could take. Pass.

Truly the worst piece of trash I've ever had the displeasure of having to watch...for even the 15 minutes my husband subjected me to. It's not even fun trash, it's just pathetic.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane

Truly the worst piece of trash I've ever had the displeasure of having to watch...for even the 15 minutes my husband subjected me to. It's not even fun trash, it's just pathetic.

No don't say that. this show has a lot of girls in bikinis roaming around I need that,I need that.

Poor Method and Red. I guess Methodman beating up a writer means things aren't going so well. Well at least he is determined to get a better writing;either that or he needs to lay off the caffine.

Insanity is contagious
    The show has its funny moments, but there is actually no point to it. It's about the hijinks of two stereotypical black males and their nemesis "neighbor lady". That is funny but so many times and as part of the target audience i assume they are trying to reach (young minority in urban areas) i don't find the show to be very relatable. but maybe thats just me.. my boyfriend thinks its hilarious
    ~Malishez Missez~

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." Emo Philips

When did I find out i was god? When i was praying one night and realized i was talking to myself

Im feeling alot better now.. We've had a team meeting and all my personalities are now working as one!! ... seriously

I think the show could use some work ,but all in all I like it. I think that's why Methodman got it to a fight with one of the shows writers because he wants a better product.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast