+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABC's programming...

ABC's programming...

i was watching game 2 of the NBA Finals yesterday and seen a bunch of promos for upcoming programming

and i think for a network owned by Disney; that they sure have a bunch of questionable programming coming...

there was one called 'the housewife' or something like that...didn't really say what it was about but i'm just thinking it's either something filthy or we'll watch some lady hang around the house all day doing nothing

then there's another trashy dating type show coming...

the ones that looks interesting is the Marc Cuban reality show and the one called "Lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    i was watching game 2 of the NBA Finals yesterday and seen a bunch of promos for upcoming programming

and i think for a network owned by Disney; that they sure have a bunch of questionable programming coming...

there was one called 'the housewife' or something like that...didn't really say what it was about but i'm just thinking it's either something filthy or we'll watch some lady hang around the house all day doing nothing

then there's another trashy dating type show coming...

the ones that looks interesting is the Marc Cuban reality show and the one called "Lost"
    Is the housewife one the one that was earlier titled *Wife Swap*, perhaps? That's the show where two wives swap lives to get a different point of view. No money involved... don't understand the point of going on the show. Apparently in the pilot show there will be a swap between a spoiled rich princess who says she regularly spends $4000 per week... and a rural busdriver with three kids and outdoor chores. joy.

FORT Fogey
    They'd get much better ratings if they ran a show about actual wife swapping.

ABC finished 4th behind Fox in ratings this season amongst major networks...if the shows they announced for the 2005 season are any indication - they can probably look forward to feeling the hot breath of UPN and the WB on the back of their necks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    They'd get much better ratings if they ran a show about actual wife swapping.
    yup ^

i think that's a different show though, instead of a rename

+ Reply to Thread