+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 weeks????

FORT Fanatic

Re: 24 -The best

Originally posted by Sphere
    I love Sherry, she has to be one of the most villianious people on TV Ever.
    I have to agree about being the most villanious, but I personally can't stand her. Every time she's shown, it just... grrrrrrrrrrr! I don't know. We'll see how things play out.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I'm the same way with Sherry. She's short with everyone, which drives me nuts. Always telling people how to do their jobs, always assuming that people give a crap about her opinions.

It annoys me. And I'm sure she's being written that way, but it doesn't help.

Re: 24 -The best

Originally posted by Sphere
    Hi Brian,

I am totally addicted to 24, I am always on the edge of my seat. The suspense just keeps getting better and better.. I love Sherry, she has to be one of the most villianious people on TV Ever.
    It used to keep me on the edge of my seat too, till I slipped off and landed on my ass. Now I sit back and buckle myself in for the ride!!!!

sorry I just had to jump on that opening.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Sherry annoys me too, but she is either one helluva good actress, or she's really a witch

Welcome Sphere, nice to have another 24 fan
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Good morning everyone

I watched a repeat of 24 last night (just can't get enough of that gem) and I agree that Sherry ( Penny Gerald) is a darn good actress, she plays a better bitch than Joan Collins did in Dynasty LOL, yes she is very annoying, very sneaky. I guess thats the beauty of her well played character. Maybe next year she will be nominated for an Emmy. I was rooting for Dennis Hysbert for a Golden Globe last week, another fine actor.

FORT Fanatic
    Sphere!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12