+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OJ to be interviewed LIVE!

FORT Newbie

OJ to be interviewed LIVE!

This Wednesday night at 9pm on Court TV, OJ will be interviewed LIVE.
    This could be huge!

Some questions,
    If you could ask OJ one question, what would it be?
    What if he loses it on live tv?
    Any chance he'll confess?

He has to be both desperate and crazy to do this thing live.
    IMO it all depends on court tv and the questions they ask. They better grill him, there also is a rumor there will be a call-in forum.

If you could ask OJ one question, what would it be?
    why he feels the need to go on tv and stir up more 'stuff' instead of staying on the low playing golf and philandering with young blonde white women.

some unstable person is gonna catch him slipping one day and decide to remove him from the earth, then his kids will be without both parents.

Maybe Marcia Clark will interview him. Doesn't she still work for Court TV?

FORT Fogey
    I'd like to ask how OJ how the "search for the real killers" that he promised is coming along...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Screw OJ. I don't want to ask him anything.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He's incapable of any sort of rational discussion about the murders and the effects it had on his children. It's all about him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi

He's incapable of any sort of rational discussion about the murders and the effects it had on his children. It's all about him.
    He's just as much a victim as Nicole and Ron though.. I mean come on.. he's been branded a murderer! :rolleyes I feel sooooooo sorry for the man.. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

That's not drool.. it's dripping with sarcasm..

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Maybe Marcia Clark will interview him. Doesn't she still work for Court TV?
    Oh my God, this would be the only reason I can think to actually watch the interview. But I'm not going to on principle.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    He's just as much a victim as Nicole and Ron though.. I mean come on.. he's been branded a murderer! :rolleyes I feel sooooooo sorry for the man.. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
    That's not drool.. it's dripping with sarcasm..

Maybe not so much "branded" Matt as temporarily tattoo'ed...like from a box of Craker Jack...

But it seems to have washed off now anyway...it didnt really seem to impede his lifestyle too much anyway...maybe got his preferred tee-time at the local country club pushed back a few notches...and he did have to cough up the Heismann to the victims families.

They say money and fame cant buy you happiness...maybe so...but it sure seems to be able to purchase incarceration insurance.

Why does this guy keep doing interviews?? Why. Guilty or innocent please just fade away. Even when I want to believe that you didn't do the murder,
    (I flip flop on the issue ,but honestly I have moved on ,but the cursed media keeps jamming all this chicken "bleep" down our throats) you open you fat trap and I think 'Idot' . I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or throw stone at him. Just go away,please, and I refuse to watch this interview.Mark my words I will not watch this interview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast