+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dead Zone

The Dead Zone

Does anyone here watch "The Dead Zone? I love the show and have surfed the net for message boards or chats to discuss the show. I haven't found any good ones! Can anyone help me with this?
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hi AU.

I Tivo The Dead Zone, but it hasn't grabbed any episodes for a long time. I have probably only seen 3 total, but I think it's a clever show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Hi AU.

I Tivo The Dead Zone, but it hasn't grabbed any episodes for a long time. I have probably only seen 3 total, but I think it's a clever show.
    Hey there....This past Sunday was the first eppy of the new season. I've been waiting for a loooooong time for the 3rd season to start. I just wish I could find some people to discuss the show! It really does "work" my mind to try to figure out what's what during each eppy!!!!
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I love the Dead Zone. My boyfriend and I haven't missed an episode since it started. Is Dana not going to be on the show anymore? I didn't notice her in this past episode. I can't believe Sarah slapped her hubby. What does she expect him to do? My god. The next episode looks great! I wonder how he will find the body!

Quote Originally Posted by CopperPenny
    I love the Dead Zone. My boyfriend and I haven't missed an episode since it started. Is Dana not going to be on the show anymore? I didn't notice her in this past episode. I can't believe Sarah slapped her hubby. What does she expect him to do? My god. The next episode looks great! I wonder how he will find the body!
    A friend of mine heard that Dana wasn't re-newed. Not sure if that is true. I'm wondering where they are going with Sarah????? Cause Johnny is supposed to get together with the new girl, the missing girls sister. Can't remember her name :rolleyes Also, this jumping back a forth between present and future was very distracting. I had to watch it again to understand most of it. But I'm loving it!!!!!!!!
    Aunt Sheila

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I don't like Sarah. I wouldn't mind if they axed her from the show. I liked Dana though. I hope she comes back! Well, obviously Johnny doesn't stay in jail forever since he is supposed to hook up with the dead girl's sister which is good because they could only do so many plots with Johnny in jail.

FORT Newbie

Funny Valentine Vs. Dead Zone

Yea, I watch Dead Zone. I won't miss a show. Anyways, I the other day I got to clicking and found that Michael Anthony Hall (star in Dead Zone) stars in a new movie called "Funny Valentine". It wasn't till after I saw this that again heard about this movie at my job at Universal. I was interested in seeing this movie since I've heard so much about it-and it was really good. Its a romantic comedy that actually fits in well into this genre. Micheal Anthony Hall did a great job on this film. Its cool to see his acting in both a tv series and on the screen. Anyways tho, check the movie out here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...s=dvd&v=glance
    You won't be disappointed. If you get around to watching it let or heard anything about it let me know!!

Next episode of dead zone looks like its going to be good!!

But new episodes aren't airing now right? I'll be upset if the new season started and I've been missing the shows!

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/index.html

New season starts Sunday, June 18 at 10 pm (EST)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/index.html

New season starts Sunday, June 18 at 10 pm (EST)
    I usually don't watc this show but since this is the last season I wanted to see how Johnnie was going to stop the Senator and Armagedeon, that and this is one of the only Stephan King movies I enjoyed. I understand that the season will only be 13 ep long so I don't get why we have only seen one ep of the Senator resulting in his having his finacee posioned on her wedding day and we are already on ep 5 or 6.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast