+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Dead Zone

Re: The Dead Zone

Does anyone else think Sean Patrick Flannery looks weird this year. He seems to have aged quite a bit around the eyes just since last season. I know he is still pretty young - late 30's or early 40's, but he looks strange in the face. Not so cute anymore.

Re: The Dead Zone

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2571336;
    I taped a later viewing and saw the parts that we missed. The sheriff put everyone on guard for the shooter (which did absolutely no good since he easily got into the police station ). Then Sarah called Johnny because JJ was worried about him. Johnny talked with JJ and JJ told Johnny he's had a bad feeling all day and wanted to know if Johnny was ok. Johnny asked JJ if was seeing things or feeling them (regarding JJ's abilities). JJ said just feeling them. Later Sarah heard JJ moaning in his sleep about Johnny and saying "get out of the way." So it looks like Sarah might be getting suspicious that JJ has inherited Johnny's abilities (Johnny and JJ have been keeping it a secret from Sarah at JJ's request). Then it pretty much caught up to where the scene picked back up after that jumbly mess of the first airing.

Thanks I never thought of that! But since I buy every season on DVD, I will get to watch it sometime!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345