+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dead Zone

7/29/07 show comments

Ugh, this is supposed to be the last season and there will probably not be more than 12 episodes and they wasted the story arc on this useless episode. It was so obvious that the doctor was quilty. After Sara, John and the orderly found the brother in the freezer it was absolutely unbelievable that the doctor thought he could kill Sara, John and the orderly and they would just stand there and let it happen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: The Dead Zone

So if this is the last season I wonder if Johnny and Sara will get married and come full circle to the relationship they almost had all those years ago. They also need to wrap up the Walt investigation already.

Did anyone else have trouble viewing this past episode? It was not edited correctly and they showed the same scenes twice and then jumped to a scene at the police station that had no lead-in. I'm hoping maybe the internet viewing will be edited correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2565319;
    Did anyone else have trouble viewing this past episode? It was not edited correctly and they showed the same scenes twice and then jumped to a scene at the police station that had no lead-in. I'm hoping maybe the internet viewing will be edited correctly.
    I noticed that too! And I even rewinded my DVR over and over and was trying to figure out what I was missing......

This was supposed to be the last yr of the show or maybe next yr and it seems that the entire series has been wasted. What exactly happened this yr. Yes, Walt was killed, the Reverand Purdy dissappeared. The way was opened for Johnny to step in and be with Sarah and raise Walt's daughter like Walt raised John's son. For 5 yrs we have seen Sarah struggle with the fact that she loves 2 men. She has been involved with cases and knows what Bannerman is like and yet we see her starting to cut ties with Johnnie and look potentially like Bannerman's future wife. Come on, are women really tht dumb. Throwing away a relationship she with a fiance, coma victima and returneed that is over 10 yrs to play goo goo eyes with a guy who murdered his fiance right before her wedding. Boy the writers and producers of this show must think the audience is stupid. That and all of a sudden Johnnie's son is getting visions. The premise of the book was that the visions were a result of a head trauma, not inherited. The writers and producers are going to just change all that based on what, creating an exciting ending or just jerking the viewers around cause Michael Hall has lost interest in the show and just dropped the ball and his responsibilities to us, the viewing audience. That is so cheating us.

I taped a later viewing and saw the parts that we missed. The sheriff put everyone on guard for the shooter (which did absolutely no good since he easily got into the police station ). Then Sarah called Johnny because JJ was worried about him. Johnny talked with JJ and JJ told Johnny he's had a bad feeling all day and wanted to know if Johnny was ok. Johnny asked JJ if was seeing things or feeling them (regarding JJ's abilities). JJ said just feeling them. Later Sarah heard JJ moaning in his sleep about Johnny and saying "get out of the way." So it looks like Sarah might be getting suspicious that JJ has inherited Johnny's abilities (Johnny and JJ have been keeping it a secret from Sarah at JJ's request). Then it pretty much caught up to where the scene picked back up after that jumbly mess of the first airing.

Ugh, Sarah kissed the vice president. Is that woman stupid or what. Maybe she is closet masichist and just likes to torture Johnnie while screwing with other guys. Totally disgusted with this plot.

Well, finally saw all of the season finale. Johnnie found his father. JJ is seeing the apocolypse and Sarah finally saw through Stillston. Rather circular, from father to son to grandson. Still I do wonder were they are going with this series. At this point if there were no more episodes I would be OK with it.

It seems after JJ fell and hit his head that his "feelings" went to actual visions. If the character of Stilson is to remain true to the way he's been written, I don't see him going away quietly from Sarah. He's definitely going to make trouble if there's another season. I loved seeing Walt in the flashbacks, I really miss him. I was actually glad to have a sheriff-less episode of the new sheriff because I find her annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2576516;
    It seems after JJ fell and hit his head that his "feelings" went to actual visions. If the character of Stilson is to remain true to the way he's been written, I don't see him going away quietly from Sarah. He's definitely going to make trouble if there's another season. I loved seeing Walt in the flashbacks, I really miss him. I was actually glad to have a sheriff-less episode of the new sheriff because I find her annoying.
    It was nice to see Walt again and how he was leaving a verbal message for Johnnie, kinda like physic voice mail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast