+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'ER' Doesn't Renew Kingston's Contract

Alex Kingston is changing her tune. According to TV Guide Online, apparently she is now saying that she will be written off because her character has run it's course. Obviously NBC got to her or something..

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    They should keep her on the show. I really like her character and does NBC forget that ER attracts a big oler audiences as well as younger one? Mistake.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Alex Kingston is changing her tune. According to TV Guide Online, apparently she is now saying that she will be written off because her character has run it's course. Obviously NBC got to her or something..
    Oh yeah, I am sure there was a meeting of high pricrf attornies and small print of a contract was pointed out...

Or perhaps her statement worked and NBC decided to dangle her a carrot of a couple of made for tv movie projects or a future developement deal to recant.

thats sad, she was one of my favorite characters

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    What?! :phhht
    Last edited by geekgirl; 06-09-2004 at 04:20 PM.

They really weren't doing much with her character other than turning her into some sort of slut. She wasn't on the show that much this season that I can remember.

If that becomes the norm of what women who are over 35 and considered of being too old. I will have to stop watching the television. Some of the actresses who are over 30 can act a lot better than the flash of the pan actresses and the flavor of the months.

They really weren't doing much with her character other than turning her into some sort of slut.

i guess that was nbc's last attempt at keeping her on...

i always like her chracter and thought she was cute, but the tv geniouses think she's ancient i guess

why don't they just make all the ER doctors young blondes with fake hooters

Jay
    I was hoping the writers would have developed a relationship between Corday and Romano but since Romano had the unfortunate encounter with the underside of a falling helicopter, that idea was squashed (ouch, pardon the pun ).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    I was hoping the writers would develop a relationship between Corday and Romano ).
    Romano was hoping that too...so was the actor who played him...who wouldnt want a little slap and tickle with Lizzie Corday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast