+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oz

Eldee, you're thinking of Tobias. Keller is his evil, yet fascinating, sometimes enemy, sometimes lover.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Eldee, you're thinking of Tobias. Keller is his evil, yet fascinating, sometimes enemy, sometimes lover.
    Thanks Average Jane. Keller plays evil very, very well.

I only recall seeing Rita Moreno and the guy who is in charge of the program in other movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    The same thing was done with "Northern Exposure" where the local, moody, poet laurette DJ would open and close each episode with a little monoloug to his radio listeners - which was really meant for the viewers benefit.

The "Wonder Years" also had it with Arnold's voiceovers.
    And let's not forget Stan & Kyle explaining the moral of every South Park episode.

Eldee: the show was cancelled after the 6th season. They have released seasons 1 through 3 on DVD and are about to release season 4.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Qboots, thanks for the info. I plan to take out the third season next week or so.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Yes dont dare confuse AJ's studly K-man with the light in his loafers Tobias.

Chris Meloni kicks butt whenever he gets in a fight right AJ?

And without spoiling anything for you Eldee, Keller does make amends in a big way on Tobia's behalf one day down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    .....And without spoiling anything for you Eldee, Keller does make amends in a big way on Tobia's behalf one day down the road.
    Gooood!

I have to learn the guys names.

FORT Fogey
    Dont forget to keep an eye for Peter Criss - former drummer for KISS. He has a breif stint as an inmate. Not sure which season.

Peter Criss was in the first and second episodes of season 5.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Peter Criss was in the first and second episodes of season 5.
    Thanks Q.

ohhh an oz thread!!!

i have rented seasons 1/2.....just got done watching season 2, boy was that last episode intense....i had a hard time watching the former priest get crucified and seeing beecher get his arms/legs broken...oh and the guy getting his eyes cut out

keller is the guy who was beecher's roommate who was in cohoots with shillinger right???? oh how i HATE schillinger--i think i hate him the most

i'm looking around to find season 3 to rent....the place where i got seasons 1/2 does't have 3 right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast