+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The North Shore.

FORT Regular
    I am so all over this show you. It looks like O.C on the islands. Pineapple daqs for everybody

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheergirl77
    I am so all over this show you. It looks like O.C on the islands. Pineapple daqs for everybody
    Well I'll take one or two or three of those.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    The O.C grew on me. Being from the South I don't know how much of what I see is on the O.C is really all that close to reality ,but it's nice to imagine that it really is like that. Hawaii on the other hand is like a whole other country(some people say that about the south 0) ,but I'm going to give North Shore a shot I like the shots .I'm not much in to daiquiris , I'll jus' sip on some good ol fashioned bourbon if you don't mind or maybe a mint julep while I watch the show

I love pinaple daqs I want one. Hey I think this is going to be a fun show as well as a fun thread. the cast on this show is so good looking it hurts. Brooke Burns is gorgeous.I hate her . Know i have to go work off those Kripsy Kreme donuts I had for lunch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12