+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Jury" scored by The Blue Man Group

"The Jury" scored by The Blue Man Group

"THE JURY" SCORES WITH BLUE MAN GROUP

Music for New FOX Courtroom Drama "THE JURY" Composed and Performed by Blue Man Group

FOX's THE JURY, a new courtroom drama that looks at criminal trials from the jurors' perspective, will be scored entirely by the Grammy-nominated Blue Man Group, known for their unique style of music played on a variety of invented instruments. Each episode will have a unique theatrical score to capture the intensity and emotion of the unfolding events. This marks the first time that Blue Man Group has scored a television show.

Chris Wink, one of Blue Man Group's founders, said, "Composing for television and film is something we've always wanted to do and to work with Barry (Levinson) and Tom (Fontana) our first time out is a true honor. Scoring each episode is an incredible creative challenge, and we hope this opens up many future collaborative opportunities."

THE JURY will premiere with two back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, June 8 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX, with encores airing on Fridays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), starting Friday, June 11.

THE JURY is produced by 20th Century FOX Television and was created by James Yoshimura, Tom Fontana and Barry Levinson. Fontana, Levinson, Jim Finnerty and Yoshimura are also executive producers.

My "BlackBerry" was stolen so now I can't text message in my verdict. As far as I'm concerned everybody is guilty ,including the judge and the jury Looks like this will be pretty nice. Don't recognize any names on the show 'but it does look cool. I love fash back scenes ala Tarantino style and I don't have to pay 10$ and listen to idiots talkin' on their cells.

I think the Blue Man Group Is the "KISS" of the new millinium. Take off the make up and lets see what they really look like

+ Reply to Thread