+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MS Universe

My pick to win was Puerto Rico...she was beautiful and presented herself very well. Miss USA my sister says looked like a barbie doll...she was too perfect, but pretty. Since I am Indian, I was rooting for India but I didn't think that she was the best choice (I was just cheering her on). Hmmm...I didn't think that Australia was the best pick either but good for her...she won! Congrats to Australia. Hope she represents well.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I started watching when they were down to 10 finalists.
    I thought Miss Paraguay and Miss Austrailia were the prettiest. Miss Austrailia looked like a run-way model. Miss Usa was pretty too, but she did have that barbie look. Her smile seemed a little fake. it was like she practiced it a tad too much.

My favorite to win was Miss Paraguay, and second was Miss Austrailia. Glad that one of them won, although, I would've have cared too much on the outcome. I'm not a big pageant-watcher.

I was going for Miss Australia from the top 15. Thought she was the best looking and I am glad Miss "kiss ass" Trinidad and Tobago didn't win. Kissed up wayyyyy too much to the crowd in her question. Drove me nuts.

I thought Ms Paraguay was the prettiest contestant and I was rooting for her but she didn't win. As for Ms Australia I thought she was average looking compared to the Ms Universe of last year.

It was funny tho because my hubby came in just when they were answering the questions and that last bit where they line up and we get one last look at the finalists, he said "wow, who's that? Oh that's Australia? She's hot, but her answer sucked." Go figure she won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12