+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summerland

Does anyone know or can take a guess if Ava will ever be with Johnny again? I think so!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Does anyone know or can take a guess if Ava will ever be with Johnny again? I think so!
    I think they will get together in near future.

Hmm...Summerland. Just wondering if it airs in Canada...

I really like this show. At first I thought it was cheesy but it is really cute. I love how they bond together and get along so well.

LL is even producing it.

Kelli McCarty (Beth, PASSIONS) will be guest starring as Johnny's new love interest. I hope it's not for long. I want Ava with Johnny!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    How many have you saw the last two episodes even though reality television has been on, I catch it 3 hours late on KTLA. The whole story of Sarah that unfolded, wasn't it great?

I watch it, usually when they replay it in my area, but pretty soon my Tuesdays will open up once LCS and Outback Jack wrap up so I can pay more attention. I kinda don't like Sara, but that's just me. I actually wished he hooked up with that other chick who was from close-to-Kansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I watch it, usually when they replay it in my area, but pretty soon my Tuesdays will open up once LCS and Outback Jack wrap up so I can pay more attention. I kinda don't like Sara, but that's just me. I actually wished he hooked up with that other chick who was from close-to-Kansas.
    Yea I know, but did you see the last episode? Oh and if you want I have spoilers I have the remaining episodes of the season.

Plus great news! Summerland has been renewed for 13 more episodes as a midseason replacement and zac efron (cameron) will return episode 11 and for season 2.

I liked Sarah but Callie is cooler, and in 2 episodes you will be seeing her again

I heard there are 12 or was it 14 more episodes ordered. I hope more people will watch so it doesn't get dropped.

It's viewers have been around 3.2 mill. It started off around the 4 mill mark and I was excited because it was so great but it started to drop. it still isnt bad for a summer shopw and its a WB favourite. No, they renewed it for 13 episodes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast