+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jury

The Jury

The Jury which will air on Fox Tuesday June 8th at 9:00 pm seems to be one of the most interesting hour long dramas I've heard about in along time.
    The show seems as though they've taken a page from the reality t.v world and is incorporating audience participation by having the viewers vote guilty /not guilty by way of text messaging. shows like "Idol and Help I'm a celebrity get me outta here" have done well by using such audience participation,I'm interested to see how this will work out in the realm of an hour long scripted drama. Are there any others who are planning to watch this and are the producers of this show going to spark a trend for other dramas or sitcoms with such a format

Can I borrow your cell my 'Blackberry' was stolen.
    I want to see the rats who stolen sent to the pokey.Guilty,guilty,guilty. This show looks cool.

Just a heads-up to Canadian viewers. Global will be premiering this show Monday June 7, a day earlier than FOX.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Get a Job did_it_again Tell you what " Smack a Shaq" I'll Consider text messaging your verdict for you,but you gotta post you verdict on this thread during the show.But you can't wait till the last minute

The Show got 2 stars from USWEEKLY

FORT Newbie
    Wow 2 stars. The ads look pretty intriguing to me ,though I'm no critic besides at least my tunning in to check it out isn't going to cost me 10 dollars and another 5 for popcorn plus 3.50 for a coke with some guy in the back talking on his cell phone. I'll check it out then tell you guys what I think.

I'd like to check this one out. I know the producer(s) of OZ are behind it . I like the promos even with the mute on

is anybody watching this right now??
    It's very interesting!! I love the nitty gritty of the workings in the jury room.. I didnt realize so much speculation went on in there - I thought they had to stick to the facts and only the facts.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    is anybody watching this right now??
    It's very interesting!! I love the nitty gritty of the workings in the jury room.. I didnt realize so much speculation went on in there - I thought they had to stick to the facts and only the facts.
    As of the now The Jury hasn't aired.June 8, 9pm is the premiere date on the Fox network. I've been looking forward to this show also. The commercials look really intense and like you say gritty.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    This is one I'm gonna check out. I never heard anything about the text messaging, though... One of my favorite episodes of Murder, She Wrote is the one where Jessica serves on a jury, and pulls a "Twelve Angry Men" with a surprise ending. One of the more intrigueing episodes. Anyway, I heard that the verdict will be shown, and after it they will show what really happened. It will be neat to see if the jury gets it right or wrong each time.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast