+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Jury

Got the first 2 right, third one wrong.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The Show got 2 stars from USWEEKLY
    I don't care what US weekly gave it, the show is off the hook. I was sure the boyfriend did it tonight.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Fox is rebroadcasting both of these 2 episodes - I think it's Saturday (I did a search on my Tivo and it showed them being rebroadcast)

As far as the show, I liked it. I liked the camera work and style of writing. I dig the concept, however, I'm not sure all juries act so hostile toward each other in the first few hours of deliberation! It's all for the drama.

And as a Tough Crowd fan, to Patrice O'Neal as the rent-a-cop. It was funny to see him in that role.

Also, both episodes had an "Orbach" in the credits - relation to Jerry? Possibly the other court guy that gives instructions to the jury?

Its this friday being rebroadcast

I'm 2 & 1
    I got episode 1 & 2 right, got last nights wrong.

Tonight I voted not guilty and after seeing the end (that shows he's actually guilty) I don't regret my decision. The evidence wasn't convincing enough.

There was more than reasonable doubt that he might not have done it, and the circumstantial evidence wasn't convincing enough for me. Too bad I was wrong, but I had no choice but to vote not guilty.

As for the show, I like it. Well written - but I don't like the editing and the filming style (a little too stylish for such a show).
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I was actually really surprised at the actual outcome last night. I didn't think it was that guy at all... Even after they showed the boyfriend driving away, I assumed it was the creepy guy who watched the couple dance for an hour. It was a great episode, though. There's always somebody in the jury that I really like, this time it was the poofy haired girl who was convinced that it was a crime of passion. Even though she was wrong in who commited the crime.

Next week's episode looks really good with the woman who wants to quit the jury, because of that guy getting in her face.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Tonight I voted not guilty and after seeing the end (that shows he's actually guilty) I don't regret my decision. The evidence wasn't convincing enough.

There was more than reasonable doubt that he might not have done it, and the circumstantial evidence wasn't convincing enough for me. Too bad I was wrong, but I had no choice but to vote not guilty.

As for the show, I like it. Well written - but I don't like the editing and the filming style (a little too stylish for such a show).
    I agree.
    I voted not guilty too, too bad that he actually was.
    I'm sure this happens all the time,but I think thejury made the best decision.
    The evidence just wasn't concrete enough for them to convict imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I did think the old man was guilty actually, there were a couple of things in his statements that lead me to believe it (among them, the fact that he was already looking for a new bride... if he didn't know if his current wife was dead or alive yet, why would he be out there already...)

However, I do agree with the jury's decision because I don't think they had enough solid evidence to pin it on him...

I love this show, it's certainly very intriguing & it keeps me glued to the television set for the entire hour. It's cool how there's 12 people from all walks of life stuck together in one room for hours, it's just kind of a neat concept. Looking forward to next week already
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I love shows that do 'flashbacks" well.
    Without A Trace is another show that manages to blend the current and previous action very well, it's my favourite drama.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love this show. I know The writers are going to get into a zone and when they do can you imagine how the plots are going to twist and turn.

+ Reply to Thread