+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Jury

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    I don't this show will be canceled I think it has a good look and will find an audience especially when the NBA finals are over. I just found out some of the writers on the show used to write for Homicide Life on the Street so it's going to obviously develop.Anyway I liked it
    These are only the first two epi's. I think it'll get better. I still lke the concept and the overall show. Yeah, after the Lakers win the "finals" I'll need something to watch.

I liked this show. I also watched it Tuesday night on Global because I wanted to watch LCS last night.
    After watching all the law drama shows from the lawyers & DA's view, it is interesting to see what a jury goes through to reach a verdict. I will watch again.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I really did enjoy it. I liked the aspect of twelve people with different views coming by each week. The first one was really rather obvious, and while I liked it, I wasn't going to watch the second one. I'm really really glad that I tuned in for the second episode because the whole premise of the crime in that episode was compelling. I like the fact that they show how America voted, and then what the jury decided, and then what really happened. I gotta say, that little old lady in episode two was so incredibly awesome. She kicked booty! Too bad she only had one shot in the jury. (Please let her be called again for jury duty!)
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I thought the second episode was better than the first.
    The jury seemed to come to a more snap decision to me in the first episode.
    I actually thought that deliberation was going to take the full two hours, I didn't realise it was two episodes to begin with, so when they suddenly settled on a lesser charge I was a bit confused.

I enjoyed the shows over all though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I actually thought that deliberation was going to take the full two hours, I didn't realise it was two episodes to begin with, so when they suddenly settled on a lesser charge I was a bit confused.
    I enjoyed the shows over all though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can see where some one could be confused ,espescially when there is a two hour block for one show. Man ,all I have to say is wait until these writers get on a roll and the audience gets with the concept and people start to tune in. I know writers are gonna play with our heads and just start to bug everyone out with some funky verdicts and crime scenes. I gotta get another Blackberry

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    The show was just okay for me. Yeah, I hope the "writers get on a roll and the audience gets with the concept" or else I see this show being a, at most, two season show.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    A quick question, does FOX even have another crime drama?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I don't believe they have other crime dramas. They seem to be pretty popular on other networks. I caught the last 30 minutes of the show last night ,but what I saw was really good.I don't know if Fox is going to add more crime dramas or not but based on what I saw I'll be tuning in early next week for sure. I think the Jury is going to be one of my regular shows.

I liked "The Jury" ... it was fun to kick back & watch them trying to figure out the crime, while *I* tried figuring out the crime as they went through the different witness testimonies and stuff. It certainly held my interest & I'll be tuning in again next week :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I think this show will only get better. Look at who the writers are ,how can it not turn into one of the better shows?

+ Reply to Thread