+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Jury

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    is anybody watching this right now??
    It's very interesting!! I love the nitty gritty of the workings in the jury room.. I didnt realize so much speculation went on in there - I thought they had to stick to the facts and only the facts.

I saw and really enjoyed both episodes last night.
    I think this has become one of my new "can't miss" shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, what happened that you got to see them a full day early? How odd...

Now I might have to watch!

I agree fluff, I think I am going to be addicted!!

I'll come back tomorrow to talk about the shows (we got 2 of them) I dont want to spoil the experience for any of you

what happened that you got to see them a full day early? How odd..
    sometimes being Canadian does have it's advantages! lol
    I get Charmed on friday night but you have to wait until Sunday night to see them on WB(?)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Canada gets this show early? Is it carried on the Fox network? I guess Canada does have it's advatages like lower crime etc. I'm looking forward to this show to. I'm jumping in.

I'm so glad they aired it last night! I would have had to choose between The Jury, Last Comic Standing or Canadian Idol.. I think it was just good business sense on the part of Global.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Fluff, what happened that you got to see them a full day early? How odd...

Now I might have to watch!

That's the beauty of "Global".
    They also used to show Friends before Survivor so fans of both didn't have to choose.

I'll be interested to hear what people think of the public defender played by Anna Friel.
    She used to be in a British soap opera called Brookside which was set in my home city of Liverpool.
    So to begin with it was a bit of a leap for me to see her playing an American lawyer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think it's so unfair that some of you got to see this show early,well not really, but it seems as though you liked it so now I'm even more excited to see it. We'll talk tomorrow.

Great show!

um, i think this show is gonna get cancelled

i peeped out the first episode and pieces of the 2nd until the finals was on and i thought it was kinda stupid

the jokes/humor on their was lame imo and i don't see how this can keep anybody's attention when you have basically the same thing happening every episode

if they wanted to mimic abc, then they should have just made a full courtshow type drama that would have been more interesting imo

and i think Fox is subliminally trying to get people to vote in november

and i think Fox is subliminally trying to get people to vote in November[/QUOTE]

What????....What???? You mean there's going to be an election this November???
    I don't get the subliminal comment on voting ,(maybe because it was subliminal ) like I've said before I'm just a silly boy. Given what happened last election wouldn't voting be agood thing( Hanging chads aside. Those Damn infernal hanging chads)

Anyway, I liked the show and I thought every one was guilty. I don't this show will be canceled I think it has a good look and will find an audience especially when the NBA finals are over. I just found out some of the writers on the show used to write for Homicide Life on the Street so it's going to obviously develop.Anyway I liked it

+ Reply to Thread