+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viewers can become part of "The Jury" on FOX

Viewers can become part of "The Jury" on FOX

VIEWERS TO WEIGH IN WITH THEIR OWN VERDICT ON "THE JURY" USING WIRELESS TEXT MESSAGING

Special Two-Episode Series Premiere Tuesday, June 8, on FOX

In a television first, viewers of the new FOX courtroom drama THE JURY will offer their own opinion about the defendant's guilt or innocence, via a viewer poll whose results will be shown before the climax of each episode. Every week, as the episode unfolds, wireless subscribers can text-message their assessment: "guilty" or "not guilty." The poll results will be revealed near the end of the episode, before the jury's scripted verdict and the final scene revealing how the crime actually took place.

A suspenseful and unique series from Academy Award-winner Barry Levinson and Emmy Award-winner Tom Fontana, THE JURY looks at criminal cases from the jurors' point of view. This new drama premieres with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, June 8 (8:00-10:00 ET/PT) on FOX.

"In today's world of viewer interactivity, we are excited to bring this exciting feature to THE JURY and allow the viewers a chance to weigh in on the guilt or innocence of the defendant," said Roberta Mell, Executive Vice President, Marketing, Fox Broadcasting Company.

THE JURY is produced by 20th Century Fox Television and was created by James Yoshimura, Tom Fontana and Barry Levinson. Fontana, Levinson, Jim Finnerty and Yoshimura are also executive producers.

This sounds like it could be a hit. A different spin on all the crime-dramas. Yep, I'll be there.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Yeah it sounds cool...I love crime dramas.

Sounds like it could be fun, as long as the text message vote is free.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    The more I see about this show, the more I plan on watching.

I loved Homicide: Life on the Street and hope that the excellent writing and directing will be the same with this.

Looks like Fontana and Levinson could have a hit!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    The more I see about this show, the more I plan on watching.

I loved Homicide: Life on the Street and hope that the excellent writing and directing will be the same with this.

Looks like Fontana and Levinson could have a hit!
    I also loved Homicide, especially the one Robin Williams made a guest appearance on. I am looking forward to this show.

That seems interesting. I have seen a commercial for this show but didn't realize the audience could participate. I might have to check this out!

I love the idea of this show. I had no idea viewers could participate. Sounds like a winning formula.

+ Reply to Thread