+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Six Feet is just getting started

I have a feeling Claire is going to "explore" a new relationship since in the promos you see Mena and her new buddy making out. Her "artistic" side will get the best of her and check it out. Her latest boyfriend certainly dipped on the other side. It's her turn now.

I have a strong feeling that creepy guy Arthur was the one who sent to doo-doo to George. He is still pinning for the old broad (creepy really) and in the promos she sort of yells at him so she suspects that he's behind the prank.

I'm glad Six Feet is back. There is not much on TV to ponder.

BTW-About Lisa....Are we ever going to find out how she ended up drowning??
    OR, Were Nate's 'dreams' supposed to be the only explanation we ever get of what happened?
    He dreamed she went off with some guy in a convertible.
    Then he had this other dream that some guy approached her on the beach asking her is she'd seen his dog, & he abducted her.
    THEN he dreamed Lisa just walked out into the water by herself and comitted suicide. So which one is it?

SFU is my favorite show.
    I think she did just walk off into the water because she knew he really didn't love her
    afterall
    The only question I have is: So it's OK for gay guys to have oral sex with others and their SO don't care?

It's not OK with this gay guy!

I hate the relationship between Keith and David. It is so dysfunctional,and I think Keith is a complete jerk. I also don't agree with how casual they are about sex....it's not normal to just get a BJ and go and discuss it with your lover.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Thanks MrC,
    I didn't think this was right, David has always been a HO so I'm really never surprised at his behavior. (remember Vegas).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    It's not OK with this gay guy!

I hate the relationship between Keith and David. It is so dysfunctional,and I think Keith is a complete jerk. I also don't agree with how casual they are about sex....it's not normal to just get a BJ and go and discuss it with your lover.
    It is pretty dysfunctional. I wanted it to work out because David always seemed so much in love, but I'd like to see him with a decent partner for a change.

Hmmmm tonight's episode was a bit 'blah'.
    I just don't care for the storyline they have going with Claire...
    & I cannot stand Brenda's new beau, the sooner she gets rid of him the better. He is too odd.
    The Nate thing was weird. I guess he thought she was going to be his new girlfriend, but it turned out that woman just wanted to f*** him? That's what I got from it anyway. I wish Nate would be more selective instead of banging anything with a pulse, but that's JMO of course.
    I wonder if that's really the last we see of Arthur?

Nate got a taste of his own medicine

I, of course, love Nate but he had it coming. It's about time he got his. He has been banging women left and right without any remorse or consequences. He had it coming.

Also, I want Rico to get busted big time. That Sofia is such a skank and a swindler. Rico is gonna get reaped big time by this skank.

Kind of a filler episode...I have only two comments, both fashion-related.

I miss Claire in her hippy-dippy art school paisley.

And someone please tell me why that repulsive blonde Nate was banging was wearing high heels with her tracksuit?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

And someone please tell me why that repulsive blonde Nate was banging was wearing high heels with her tracksuit?
    I didn't even notice that..I'll have to look for it when I see it again.

+ Reply to Thread