+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    He was checking out the stripper woman that gave him the BJ...what was her name? Destiny or something? Anyway, that's who he was checking out on the sidewalk. Guess he will be going back for more.
    I believe her name is Infinity.

I was watching TV last night ( big surpise!!) and I caught the tail end of the Kevin Klein movie "In and out" and Lauren A. was in this movie!!

...Just an FYI for trivia fans...
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuysMama
    Another shout out to the viewers is at the beginning of the ep, when Keith says that he feels like he's been eating the wedding cake for twelve months. It has been almost twelve months to the day (June 1, 2003) since the last season premier. A kind of valentine to faithful viewers who have been waiting a year for new episodes.
    Another 6fu fan! Awesome! Welcome to the Fort!

I didn't catch on to this particular bit when I watched the show, but that is very cute and funny. It WOULD be nice if we didn't have to wait so bloody long between seasons, though
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Hmmm...Google says that he played 2 different characters on Sex in the City, in 1998 and 1999.

He was also in American Psycho, Zoolander, and Mulholland Drive...all movies I loved, so I must be remembering him from those.
    He also played that guy Seamus in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle. That's how I recognized him.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Another 6fu fan! Awesome! Welcome to the Fort!

I didn't catch on to this particular bit when I watched the show, but that is very cute and funny. It WOULD be nice if we didn't have to wait so bloody long between seasons, though
    Thanks, AJane! I agree with you about the long wait between seasons. I got totally hooked on Carnivale, but got discouraged when I read that we won't see any new eps until 2005. I hope I don't get run over by a bus in the meantime!

Interesting show tonite!
    This Rico/Sophia thing is getting good. I can't wait til' Vanessa finds out, the stuff is really gonna hit the fan.
    I so far don't care for Brenda's new beau. He's not that attractive IMO. Their whole relationship is just odd, & a bit boring.
    So far not crazy about Mena Suvari, maybe it will get more interesting.
    Wonder who sent George that big steaming pile of crap? I have a feeling that George is going to turn out to be in some kind of trouble, or some kind of con-man. Something is definitley going to turn out not normal with him. I bet he's only on for 1 season.
    I also hope they liven up Nate. He has been so boring since he became a Dad. He used to be so 'cool'. Maybe he'll get a new girlfriend or something.

Nice buns on Brenda's new b/f..although she is certainly back to looking mannish...I agree Firestorm,their little relationship is a little boring but based on the previews,things should liven up.

I don't know if that weird guy that used to go out with the Mother sent the dog poo or if its one of George's exes. I hope he's out of the picture soon,I don't really like him. Why is he bitching that her kids don't like him? They are grown children,not teenagers.

I am not liking Mena Suvaris character either,is she supposed to be fascinating?

I am so over David and Keith cheating on each other and acting like it's just part of the day. They do realize they have a dysfunctional relationship,right? Or,do they think because they are honest with each other about it,it will be ok?

Infinity is definitely working Rico for his money. I have a feeling that when he stops giving her stuff,she's gonna tell Vanessa..and then Vanessa is gonna snap out! Why is he giving her money anyway? Has he slept with her again,or is it guilt?

I think Nate will get a girlfriend next week when he joins that single parent's group. I wonder what he thinks he's gonna do with himself now that he quit the business,David is gonna start going nutty with Nate leaving and Rico playing his little games.

It's getting good..can't wait for next week!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Mr C! Thank gawd there's people who wanna talk about this show!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Nice buns on Brenda's new b/f..although she is certainly back to looking mannish...I agree Firestorm,their little relationship is a little boring but based on the previews,things should liven up.
    You just know something is gonna happen with them. Something is wrong with him, although I did love the part where he was masturbating so loud she heard him across the courtyard I've always thought there was something extremely sexy about Brenda, although she's not conventionally pretty.

I don't know if that weird guy that used to go out with the Mother sent the dog poo or if its one of George's exes. I hope he's out of the picture soon,I don't really like him. Why is he bitching that her kids don't like him? They are grown children,not teenagers.
    I could see the Russian doing something like that. I'm not sure about George yet, I did love his argument with Arthur over formica and Arthur looking it up afterwards.

I am not liking Mena Suvaris character either,is she supposed to be fascinating?
    Meh. Jury's still out. I suppose they just wanted someone cute for Claire to make out with.

I am so over David and Keith cheating on each other and acting like it's just part of the day. They do realize they have a dysfunctional relationship,right? Or,do they think because they are honest with each other about it,it will be ok?
    Maybe a bj isn't considered cheating, a la Clinton? I think things are going to turn in their relationship, David becoming the badass and Keith turning into the responsible, loyal one.

Infinity is definitely working Rico for his money. I have a feeling that when he stops giving her stuff,she's gonna tell Vanessa..and then Vanessa is gonna snap out! Why is he giving her money anyway? Has he slept with her again,or is it guilt?
    I don't know, but I'm laughing myself sick at the way she's jerking him around by his...manhood.

I think Nate will get a girlfriend next week when he joins that single parent's group. I wonder what he thinks he's gonna do with himself now that he quit the business,David is gonna start going nutty with Nate leaving and Rico playing his little games.
    SOMETHING has to happen with Nate soon...I really liked the conversation he had with Nate Sr. I love Richard Jenkins' appearances.

It's getting good..can't wait for next week!
    Bring on next week! I can't believe we managed to wait so long between seasons!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Hi fellow 6FU fans!!

I think Arthur sent George the doo-doo present, for eating his yogurt I always had a feeling Claire was gonna end up making out with a girl...I might be right! Im so over Keith and David..It was funny how casual David said..:"I got a BJ today" that was great!
    I love the Rico and Infinity story line...and now he's lying to leave work early??? LOVE IT.
    Who cares about Brenda anymore?? I dont really.
    Cant wait till next week!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Was anyone else disgusted with the scene between Nate and the dead woman? I found that quite disturbing.... yet I couldn't take my eyes away!
    I also agree with other posters about the strange relationship between Keith and David. I'm very concerned as to where this relationship with Rico and the stripper is going. She seems to want a daddy for her kid and someone to take care of her. I hope next week's episode has a bit more to it though! Looking forward to it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread