+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I'm missing so much! However, it sounds just as interesting and funny as ever.

I saw part of the Mel Gibson movie, What Women Want. The daughter's boyfriend looks like that guy from Six Feet Under whose little brother died.
    Hey eldee! Are you talking about Clair's boyfriend from I think season one? He's a hotty if that's who you are talking about...........
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes, the tall guy with a prominent chin. I agree with you. He sure didn't hurt my eyes.

you must be talking about Gabriel...Wasn't he also on one of those Dawsons Creek-y type shows?? ....Anyhooo...yeah, he's a cutie...
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Yup, that's him. He's sort of hip and cool and yummy all at the same time!
    Yup, with donuts!!

He's on LOTS of movies and TV...everytime he pops up somewhere, me or my husband immediately say, "Hey! It's Claire's ex-boyfriend!"

Speaking of easy on the eyes, Nate looks damn fine as a bereaved husband this year
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I just watched the season premiere last night. It's good to see 6fu back on!

I think George is not going to be around very long. I think he is going to pass away. It'll suck, but that's what I think will happen.

Can someone explain why the opening death scene was from 1972?? It was done really well, but the whole time I was watching it, I was thinking "this is either a really done up 70s themed college party, or this is way back in time". Perhaps I missed the reason behind the "flashback" death scene?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

When Nate gave Lisa'a family her ashes, the ashes were actually those of that guy who died in 1972, so he could bury Lisa in the earth.

I missed that! Thanks, Mdrio!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    He's on LOTS of movies and TV...everytime he pops up somewhere, me or my husband immediately say, "Hey! It's Claire's ex-boyfriend!"

Speaking of easy on the eyes, Nate looks damn fine as a bereaved husband this year

When DOESN"T Nate look good? Dang he is a HOTTIE.

You know, Nate never did anything for me before, somehow he just looks better to me this year. I also thought Brenda was looking pretty good, I didn't think much of her looks before but she seems much more attractive now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread