+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Re: Six Feet Under

Brenda is a pretty sick puppy and acts out with the sex thing. Remember the first episode how Nate and Brenda met? Same antics. It gets weirder-lol.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

curse the frikkin buggers that made me think Nate was dead in the season 3 opener! I'm glad that he's not but he seems weird, not himself. What the heck is going on with Keith? I loved him in the first season, in this 3rd season he's so angry all the time, almost abusive. Rico is annoyingly self-righteous and very black and white. This season is annoying me so far. Lisa's simpering is getting on my last nerve too, also, I think it's funny that Nate's wife dresses like his mother. Love Bettina (Kathy Bates) helping Ruth's sister get clean and sober. Maybe I need to take a break so I'm not so annoyed with all of the characters (except Claire - love her)
    Yep, Nate and Brenda in the supply closet at the airport. One of them grew up though
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hang in there Duxxy. There are many big things that happen in season 3. You will be surprised.

I think I might need a break for a bit...
    Billy kissed Brenda, Claire is pregnant, Claire has Brenda take her to the clinic, Claire has an abortion, David is having 3-ways on a regular basis, Lisa is dead, Rico is looking for love in all the wrong places, Ruth is married! holy cow

I'm on season 5 now. OMG! Death by cougar is the best and most unexpected death of the whole series so far. Nate just had a stroke, Brenda is very pregnant, Claire is dating the lawyer from work, Ruth just reconnected with Hiram, David and Keith have been fostering the 2 brothers for a while. Keith is still an ass ( I loved him in the first season)

OMG those bastards killed Nate!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3911704;
    OMG those bastards killed Nate!
    It's pretty tough to accept, especially when you thought he was out of the woods. Very sad indeed. You should be close to the the finale.

Fantastic, I loved the whole series, I loved the ending, seeing how everyone dies. Claire and Ted getting married 20 years later (although I think they made Ted too old looking for being less than 50) The guest stars were great through the whole series, I could never wait to see what happened next.
    I can't believe you guys had to wait 5 years to see everything unfold - I think I would have gone crazy! Thanks for your input 5 years after the end LOL

You know Duxxy, the way many viewers felt about Lost is how I felt about Six Feet Under. It was very emotional to see all those characters go.

A good substitute is Dexter. It's totally unlike Six Feet, but the quality is as good and it stars David. (Michael C. Hall) He is totally different in Dexter and is not gay. I just love him on this show. In real life, he grew up in my home town. (Raleigh, NC) His mother stills here, so I have an even stronger admiration for him. He recently recovered from a bout with cancer, but is now cancer free.

It comes on Showtime and the next season starts in the fall I think or mabye later, but you can rent the previous seasons and catch up. It's truly a roller coaster ride type show that will keep you guessing. It would be important to see it from day one to understand what is really happening.

In Dexter, his real life wife plays his sister. He is also married with kids on the show. We are all on pins and needles waiting for the first episode because something very tramatic happened in the last season finale at the very end of the show. It shocked us so that we are in disbelief. And no, I haven't been hired to promote the show. LOL

Dux, if you check out Dexter, read the books. They're excellent, great dark humour, sharp & witty writing, but really gruesome. There is a fair bit of discrepancy in how many of the characters are portrayed in the TV series as compared to the books, but Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter do a fabulous job and you won't be disappointed in them.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread