+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Yes, Rachael was pregnant when this was filmed. She had a boy and named him Banjo.

Wow that has to be the worst name ever.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    Wow that has to be the worst name ever.
    I just read that she had a daugher just before the wrap party. So this was her second pregnancy. A girl named Adelaide. Banjo is the first name of the man who wrote Waltzing Matilda which is the unoffical song of Australia, where she is from. That fact does not make that name any better, however.

Frank Zappa has top honors naming his son Dweezil. That cannot be topped in my book.

Frank Zappa has top honors naming his son Dweezil. That cannot be topped in my book.
    You think that was worse than Moon Unit?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    You think that was worse than Moon Unit?
    Sure, she goes my Moon, her first name, and that is not so bad. Dwee? You cant even shorten that one.

Sure, she goes my Moon, her first name, and that is not so bad. Dwee? You cant even shorten that one.

Dweezil makes the name Banjo sound good!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

There's definitely something going on with Maggie and Nate now....and Brenda can see it. So apparently there's a chance that something is wrong with Brenda's baby? Like they needed any more stress in their lives...

Poor Ruth is losing it...and I can't believe George is engaged already! At least she did try to warn George's new fiancee, til she lost her temper. And why did Vanessa ask Rico to move back in if she's going to act like that? Just for the boy's sake?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

She asked Rico back so he could be the "helper" since her paid nanny didn't work out. That's all she wants.....she's mean!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Whew Vanessa still hates Rico, can't say I blame her. She just wanted some help with the kids, she doesn't want him back-ever!

Nate is such a dog...it took him & Brenda forever to finally get married, now he wants Maggie, and doesn't want to 'deal' with a sick child. I don't like Maggie by the way--she creeps me out..

Claire's new lawyer man bores me to tears. Bring back whacko Billy!

Ruth is going totally bonkers.

I wish George would just disappear.

FORT Fogey
    The show is superior. No good or bad guys, just people negotiating life. They show the complexity of human emotion credibly.

A lot of major changes this week. I was ready for that, especially with Claire and Nate.

I think we are going to see their futures and ultimate deaths in the final episode. The deaths will be at varied ages and causes. Sickness, accident, murder.......

As far as happy endings go, no. It will be real. Each character will have a mix like we all experience.

We could see Nate with Maggie in a successful relationship but having to co parent a disabled child with Brenda. Happy, sure, but a difficult road.

Ruth's visit to her old hairdresser boyfriend could rekindle their spark or nothing more than a new hair style, having been labled witchlike by David and Keiths kid. We are seeing all the characters in this series reappear as promised.

Claire and her new boyfriend are doomed, of course, but it is refreshing to see a new plot line for her.

Ruth's harsh treatment of George is now justified for all to see. She knew she had been taken.

Ricco and Vanessa's story line is not interesting to me. I dont care if they stay together or split.

David and Keith's story has to become more complicated. Things are just not going to be rosey.

Someone has to die soon. No reason for the bird flying into Nates party otherwise. Most of the current characters were there.

Maybe George dies and Maggie runs to Nate for support and that's how they hook up. Food for thought.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread