+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

That's OK. I didn't think last season was awful, but I do think the writers got lazy and went with soap opera-ish drama rather than continuing with the thoughtful, intelligent, spiritual themes that we all knew and loved. There was one fabulous, hard-hitting episode (David's carjacking) and the rest just was OK, instead of brilliant and witty. It's not as interesting as it once was and the cast deserves better, as they're all fantastically talented actors.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I was pleased to read in next week's TV week, that here in Canada. Season two of SFU starts Nov 28th on Showcase. Oh, I can't wait.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I just started watching this show on DVD and am loving it just as everyone I know said I would!

I have a random trivia question that I can't find the answer to (and I haven't read this whole thread, so I apologize if it was already discussed).

In the "making of the opening titles" featurette, someone says that it is illegal in the US to film crows. Does anyone know why? It's driving me crazy and I can't find any mention of it anywhere on the net or in my encyclopedia!

WOW. It never dawned on me that Mya would be her BIL's baby!!!! That puts a whole new spin on things. Although, if next season is the end - that would be a tough story line to end in a season, all neatly tied up. Jees, I sort of just thought that Lisa was all into Nate... I thought the murder plot was very cool, it never dawned on me either, other than I always thought that the little girl Michaela was so morbid. Now it sort of all comes together.

I wonder if Brenda's psychomom is going to stay w/ Olivier? And I think it's cool that Claire and Billy finally hookup, but HELLO, is he still in love w/ Brenda? They are such a dysfunctional family! hahaha.

Poor Ruth..... just realizing George is a loony. I feel so badly for her. She's such a "mom", ya know?

I absolutely love this show. Great storylines and character depth; great concept. I'm going to be sad when it's over. HBO does a great job with these types of shows! Hmmm. SFU and the Sopranos both over this coming season.... whatever will I watch???????
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

I'm not the only one who's as happy as a kid on Christmas morning that this is about to premiere, am I?

I'm here watching it, too. I just knew things couldn't be easy for Nate and Brenda. I would also like to see Rico get back with his ex-wife.

I didn't want to be all alone in this!

I've never been much of a Brenda fan, but I can't imagine having to get married under such circumstances.

If Keith isn't the hottest man in the history of the world, I don't know who is.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    I'm not the only one who's as happy as a kid on Christmas morning that this is about to premiere, am I?
    No, I was right there with you, glued to the TV. I loved,loved tonights show.
    Claire looked better than ever.

I don't have this channel any more on my satellite. Someone please, please do a mini-recap - even just a brief synopsis - for those of us that will be deprived of the final season.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I don't have this channel any more on my satellite. Someone please, please do a mini-recap - even just a brief synopsis - for those of us that will be deprived of the final season.
    I used to watch this on Showcase. Today I see that it's on The Movie Network, which I don't get. Did Showcase give up on it? I am not a happy camper right now.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread