+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

I'm sort of bummed they're turning Lisa's death into a murder plot. I think I preferred the mysterious we'll-never-know plotline...it was more in keeping with the mystical, spiritual aspect of the show. I miss Nate Sr. and Lisa's post-death visits.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So Lisa was having a fling with her brother-in-law, and he killed her? That was kind of confusing, he didn't say WHY he killed her. Did anyone understand it?

SO now, THANK GOD Nate is over his guilt about Lisa, since he found out she was screwing around as well, and I love that he asked Brenda to get married & have a baby! Can't wait 'till next season.

George appears to be losing his marbles. No real shock there.

Claire & Billy FINALLY hooking up, no shock there either, but nonetheless.

I thought the murder plot was very sudden and conveniant. But I enjoyed the episode nonetheless.

I feel so sorry for that girl (I cant remember her name... the one who gave Nate that book). Not only did she know something about her father being involved with Lisa's death. That girl's gonna be in therapy forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    She did a really good job in "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" (stupid title but the movie was kind of cute). Anyway, I remember thinking how she was a classic beauty. I love her laugh.
    Thanks, hon, for that info! Many consider her to be quite a classic beauty. Ageless. She never got the role to do her real justice. I would kill for those cheekbones; and she will always be Zhora to me.

Ending it with a bang!! Bravo!

Wow! What a finale!

First Rico: Poor Rico was a day late and a dollar short. He's lost his Vanessa for good. Vanessa was looking out of the marriage since cutie pie Adam Rodriguez (probably got the gig through Sisto - they played on CelebrityPoker) came to the picture. Ay Papi! Rico is out! Papi Chulo is in!!

You knew something was up with the daughter questioned Ruth about her dad. That may explain his erratic behavior in getting married all the time and his disconnection with his family. He's mentally ill and it's up to Ruth to care for him. SHe may have no choice.

Clarie has grown up a lot this season. She's a modern day artist that's for sure. She's got a bad monkey on back and Russell is not letting up. He's downright vindictive at this point. But I do like that she and Billy hooked up. Perhaps he can calm her inner demons.

I think the whole plot of David confronting this sicko was pretty good. It just proved to David that it was never personal. Nate Sr. put it best, he's gotten a second chance at life, that is all that matters. He needs to let go.

Finally, that Nate plot was the best. Who would have thought it was the brother-in-law. In the words they used last week, " This brings serious questions? Like...Is MYA NATE'S KID?"

Did he murder Lisa because she was going to tell Nate the truth about her affair and possible baby with her brother-in-law?

Can't wait for the next season!

Gigohead!!!
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    Finally, that Nate plot was the best. Who would have thought it was the brother-in-law. In the words they used last week, " This brings serious questions? Like...Is MYA NATE'S KID?"
    That's exactly what I was thinking! I have a feeling that Mya is the Brother-In-Laws kid. And I bet you that Lisa's sister will seek custody ('cause this is SFU & nothing is tied up neat & pretty in a bow)

Now I'm left hanging

Good to see Hellocity that you are thinking the same thing. Why didn't Lisa take Mya with her to see her sister when she disappeared? Probaby because she didn't want Hoyt to see the baby so her sister won't suspect a thing.

Lisa acted so strange around Nate, she wasn't in love with him but she needed to shield her secret from her sister. Shacking up with Nate and creating a faux family was a no-brainer. She could put her past with Hoyt behind her.

The next season is gonna be GOOD!!!
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Did anybody think the brother-in-law looked just like a male version of Rachel Griffiths (Brenda)?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Mya has to be Nate's kid. I know they're actors, but um, I have always thought the little girl even LOOKS alot like Nate!

Just an FYI for fellow SFU fans...E! News is reporting the upcoming season of SFU will be the 5th and final.

(Not a shocker for me, I feel the show 'jumped the shark' last season. It was quite awful, IMO.)

+ Reply to Thread