+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Kaicee, I recall Claire and Billy emailing each other...she admired him and there seemed to be a little bit of chemistry there a season or two ago, but it went by the wayside after the incident with Brenda. I'm rooting for them as a couple, they're BOTH wacky
    Oh,thanks AJane. I couldn't remember if they ever hooked up.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I have a feeling the Kimmel's are going to try to get custody of Mya. Just a hunch. Lisa's sister obviously wasn't thrilled about seeing Brenda with Mya in the restaurant, and once they find out those weren't Lisa's ashes, the crap is gonna hit the fan.

Claire is a total whore this season. Maybe the real Claire will return next season.

Maybe Mya would be better off with the grandparents for awhile...........
    Yes, I would like to see the real Claire back, she seems to be going overboard on the drugs. By the way, does anyone know what K is?????

missed the death in the begining - what was the death de jour?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

The season is close to wrapping up

Beerbelly, the death this week was a tragic car crash involving a family of 4. What's scary is that the kids in the back were bickering about a movie they were watching. My van has one of those tv's. Now I'm not crazy about using it.

Here's my review:

Not only is Claire a pot head, but she's become a rat fink. She's taken an artistic idea of Russell's (her ex) and taken credit. It was indeed Russell who "evolutionized" the idea of the "cut out face shot". Her pieces may be part of an art exhibit and now Clarie might actually become a legit artist thanks to this. Poor Russell is left clutching his dagger in his back.

David's liability in an upcoming lawsuit involving the man who he fought last week has "blown" over -- thanks to Keith. Talk about taking one for the team! Man..is every man in California gay?

Rico is still trying to get his cheating ass home. I have had enough of the [mod edi] and am rooting for Vanessa to come off her high horse and take the man back.

The audience was privvy to learning that Brenda' mom is no longer a woman now that her "bleeding" uterus was removed (ugh!). This has prompted Brenda to make use of her own uterus and have a baby with Nate. But symbolically Brenda is just as self-centered like her mother when she turns her back to Nate when he said he needs to focus on Mya now and can't get her baby now.

(Gigohead question: What happened to good-old-fashioned unplanned baby-making? Why am I the only woman this has happened to?)

Finally, proof that Nate is a selfish prick. He confessed what he did with Lisa's body to his sister-in-law and she threated to take away his kid. I don't blame her. What he did was totally [mod edit] up because he did "erase" her from this earth. I'm not digging that "bury me in the ground [mod edit]".

The clincher....David will confront his abductor. The question will be..Will this face-to-face with this animal bring answers to Lisa's disappearance?..hhhhhhmmmm....

Last edited by Ilikai; 08-29-2004 at 11:21 PM.
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

But symbolically Brenda is just as self-centered like her mother when she turns her back to Nate when he said he needs to focus on Mya now and can't get her baby now.
    Well my interpretation of that was a little different. I have a feeling Brenda is already pregnant That look on her face after Nate said he needs to focus on Mya, and Mya only, it was like she was freaking out...just my guess...She has certainly had many chances to get pregnant with a Lil' Nate Jr.

Looks like I was right about the Kimmel's trying to get custody of Mya. Nate would really lose it if they took her away. Maybe even try to go into hiding with her?

And what's this stuff about Lisa's sister saying that Nate's actions after Lisa died "raises questions". They must think he killed her or something.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    Not only is Claire a pot head, but she's become a rat fink. She's taken an artistic idea of Russell's (her ex) and taken credit. It was indeed Russell who "evolutionized" the idea of the "cut out face shot". Her pieces may be part of an art exhibit and now Clarie might actually become a legit artist thanks to this. Poor Russell is left clutching his dagger in his back.
    This is an interesting argument and makes me wonder how far this can go. Who gets credit when I paint? When I sculpt? When I draw? (by the way, nobody would want credit if I did any of these things ). My point is that I didn't invent painting or sculpting or drawing. But my painting (or sculpture, or drawing) is my own creation. The first person to put paint on a stick and draw a woolly mamoth on a cave wall can't keep taking credit for my work. Sure, it would have been classy if Claire gave Russell some credit for inspiring her, but the art exhibit will feature Claire's creations, not Russell's.

Gigo, usually I'm in total agreement with you, but not this week.

I'm with PIMguy on the art thing. It would have been nice had Claire given Russell a little kudos for being part of the original concept, but she went way beyond the initial idea (I actually liked her pictures I thought they WERE very creepy and cool).

I also think Vanessa is way overreacting. Okay, okay, the guy's been punished enough, give it up already. Something about that whole thing is fishy anyway, the way Vanessa is acting is veeeery strange.

I had a totally different take on the Brenda/baby thing as well. Like the scene during the funeral not-so-subtly indicated, Nate is afraid of losing any more people in his life, and therefore is terrified of having another child and putting himself at further risk for becoming emotionally attached to a baby and possibly losing him/her in some fashion. (note - my apologies for the run-on sentence. ) And poor Brenda's bio clock is a ticking time bomb.

BTW, am I the only one who loves Joanna Cassidy's appearances as Brenda's mom? She's absolutely hilarious.

And as for Lisa's sister...I would have kicked her ass for even suggesting that she was going to take my kid from me. Self-righteous witch. What's Nate supposed to do, throw himself in the grave with Lisa? He's a young guy and his kid needs a mom.

And poor David. I'm freaking out for him. Next week should be great.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

does anyone else see this

In the previews for 2 weeks from now...Nate shows Brenda the picture of Lisa by the beach....and says that he sees someone in the back ground. Brenda brushes it off saying "is this ever going to end".

I think Brenda killed Lisa.

In the previews for 2 weeks from now...Nate shows Brenda the picture of Lisa by the beach....and says that he sees someone in the back ground. Brenda brushes it off saying "is this ever going to end".

I think Brenda killed Lisa
    I wasn't paying much attention to the preview...wowza, wouldn't that be something!

+ Reply to Thread