+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

thanks...

Thank you AJane for giving me a laugh on a very bad Monday at the office....
    *grind the corn*...hee hee....

Not to sound like a sap, but did they REALLY have to shoot the horse at the end???
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Where's Gigo? Our prayers have been answered, Billy is back

Anyone else think he's going to, um, *grind the corn* with Claire?

Claire & Billy hooking up would be GREAT. Maybe this means Mena Suvari's time on SFU is done? We can only hope.

Ummm, I still don't quite understand what 'grinding the corn' is, I mean I heard him explain it,... but,... uh..

I can't believe there's only 3 more episodes left. It went so fast.

I loved this show, but I think after the kidnapping epi, it jumped the shark.

Yes, deadly dull episode. Except, did any of you Average Joe watchers notice David Daskel as an extra? He was -- no surprise -- a geek at the comic book guy's funeral. Sheesh, what reality show participant isn't an actor?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Yes, deadly dull episode. Except, did any of you Average Joe watchers notice David Daskel as an extra? He was -- no surprise -- a geek at the comic book guy's funeral. Sheesh, what reality show participant isn't an actor?
    Yes I noticed, he seemed to be looking at the camera. HA HA
    I was wondering if it was him, and waiting to see if anyone else noticed.

Someone started a thread in "other reality shows" about the Daskell sighting...poor David, the least they could have done was make him one of the geeks that broke into the Fisher's to steal the comic book from their friend's corpse
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Yep, I noticed him. Daaavvviiidd Daaskalll never claimed to be just a reality tv show contestant (he was a mail sorter )...anyway, we will never forget his face or name. He had a two second spot on HBO and we noticed him.

I really didn't like the way that Claire's expermintation was turned against her. It's not like she told the lesbian (sorry, can't remember her characters name) that she knew she was into girls. She said she wasn't sure...right up front. Ticks me off that it turned out that way!

I'm getting bored of Nate and Brenda. They don't do anything new. I want something different to happen. Getting in a fight, having sex, separating...getting in a fight, having sex and separating. I want them to hook up or get out of each other's lives.

Brenda's brother and Claire? That was sort of weird too. Am I mistaken...didn't he attack (or nearly attack) Nate? Wouldn't Claire know that the guy is wacky? (although, I do love his character and am glad he is back...he will stir things up)
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Kaicee, I recall Claire and Billy emailing each other...she admired him and there seemed to be a little bit of chemistry there a season or two ago, but it went by the wayside after the incident with Brenda. I'm rooting for them as a couple, they're BOTH wacky
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I can't believe I was missed!

I was on vacation where they did not have HBO and internet service!

But I'm caught up! Here is my wrap up:

The two crazy kids, Nate and Brenda, are playing house! Good for them. Those two nuts deserve to be together and raise a normal little girl!

4 words for Claire: Lay off the hash! She's close to becoming a crack hoe!

Billy, Billy Billy is back!!!!!! Now, GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DO!

The old man and the lady are back. Yeah, she taught him a lesson! If I did that, the locks would have changed!

Rico is up the creek. Cus that Adam Rodriguez is ONE FINE MAN!!!MMM..give me tall hunky Latino over yellow rice..pleezzzze!!!

The show is ending its season soon. What am I gonna do?
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    Billy, Billy Billy is back!!!!!! Now, GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DO!
    I believe that he will shortly be *doing* Claire. I'm loving this new cool, professor-ly Billy. I even like his cute little sport jackets.

I was at the end of the episode...are Lisa's parents going to call Nate on the ashes switch? Too, too funny.

+ Reply to Thread