+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

I agree with AJ,again. I liked SFU because it dealt with issues much differently than most other shows. The reason this season is so unsatisfying to me is because they have chosen to plow down Avenue Obvious.It was obvious from the beginning that Mena Suvari's character and Claire were going to get it on. I think we all knew Rico was going to get caught eventually.Keith and David's relationship has been open for years,no surprise there.(and for the record,I have plenty of friends who have open relationships and after having it explained to me a thousand times,I still don't get it,but whatever)Ruth's husband is a whack job,and we've known that since she married him. In the past,SFU has always jolted me and took me places I'd never seen an American drama travel.It's not horrible,it's just not as good as it used to be. Just my humble opinion,of course.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Rico, what an idiot. He screwed up big time. Now we know he's just as dysfunctional as the Fishers.

I had some hope that George would turn out okay, that he was just misunderstood. But after last week when he blew up at Ruth plus his odd and rude behavior at Ruth's sister, I can't say I care for him much anymore. He's definitely hiding something from his past.

I certainly hope not, 'cause that is an almost direct rip-off of a Young and Restless storyline
    It is? Hmmmmm, I don't watch daytime soaps...But I just thought it was really odd that they would all the sudden have Nate searching for a used condom under the bed...what would be the purpose of that scene, and THEN to show him holding up the used condom, with quite a load in it might I add, unless it was going to pertain to a storyline later on?....

I am also getting annoyed with Ruth. She is so bitchy anymore. I wish they would bring the old Ruth back along with the old Claire.

And I agree with some of you about Jeremy Sisto...Where the heck is he?

Let's start a petition

Here is my pick for a Six Feet Under Petition:

Bring back Jeremy Sisto!

Bring on the professor with the "shiny cock"

Bring Lisa back for more flashbacks - she's actually quite agressive!

and finally!

DO NOT BRING BACK CONDOMS WITH BIG LOADS! NO! NO! NO!

(I am so furtile, that that scene would have gotten me pregnant!)
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    Here is my pick for a Six Feet Under Petition:

Bring back Jeremy Sisto!
    Yes!!!
    Bring on the professor with the "shiny cock"
    Dear God, NOOOOOO!!!!!
    Bring Lisa back for more flashbacks - she's actually quite agressive!
    Yes, more onion flinging, please! (and you have to love the way she's haunting Nate now...I told my husband I'm gonna appear in visions to him if I go first and pick out his girlfriends )
    and finally!

DO NOT BRING BACK CONDOMS WITH BIG LOADS! NO! NO! NO!
    Agreed!

I also humbly request that we include a David & Keith wedding on the petition, and the permanent removal of Mena Suvari's character.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hey! George is suddenly becoming one of my favourite characters! I loved his razing of the pear tree.

Thank gawd that Claire-as-lesbian storyline has been cut off at the knees. It was almost worth it, though, to get the scene with her and David talking about it.

And I admit to cheering when Nate & Brenda got caught making out on the couch.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Looked like a lot of screwing around to me

Looks like a lot of people were either screwing around or screwed over:

Screwing Around: Brenda and Nate, what the heck, just get together already!

Screwed over: Poor Justin Therioux, His gig is up. All he was left blowing was the score for Jet Li's new movie.

Screwing Around: Claire and David

Screwed over: the lesbian and the gay dude. Both were sent packing. Well at least the gay paint ball guy got some.

Screwing Around: Rico

Screwed Over: Rico

It was a good episode!
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

what a season...

great posting gigohead.......i loved your list!
    I really am LOVING this season......everything seems to becoming apart at the seams for everyone ALL AT ONCE! I almost died when after attacking Rico's "ho"...vanessa and sister smashed her car, took a break and vanessa said, "well, we better go pick up the boys"....it was a great episode. (except for the shot of the used condom a week or two ago...that was gross moment)...all in all I am loving it!
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

I thought this episode was a bit ho-hum. I did love it when Vanessa took a ball bat to that hoochie mama's car. She turned out to be a real beyotch, Rico finally realizes it now...

I always love it when Nate & Brenda hook up. They are so messed up, that's good stuff...

George, I think, is going to end up going berzerk-o on Ruth, his patience with her is wearing thin..lol.

Claire & her lesbo pal put me to sleep...

Where's Gigo? Our prayers have been answered, Billy is back

Anyone else think he's going to, um, *grind the corn* with Claire?

+ Reply to Thread