+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I thought it was especially weird that David kept fantasizing doing sexual things with his captor.
    Oh, was the second time a fantasy? I thought that one really happened.
    The episide really captured that awful feeling when things go terribly wrong, and then continued to get even worse. It didn't feel like fiction at all.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Oh, was the second time a fantasy? I thought that one really happened
    They were both 'fantasies'...I guess that even though that kid put David through hell, David still found him attractive, I think that's why he picked him up in the first place....

FORT Fogey
    I missed it this weekend, and caught the repeat tonight. I have to agree with everyone--what a creepy episode! I wonder how this will affect David, does he need anything else to make his character act more tragic? Here's to rainbows and puppies!

Brenda & Nate!

It was bound to happen!! The tumbling comforters was an indication to Brenda that the world was going to be falling on top of her. She went back to her love Nate, who is just as [mod edit] up as she is!! The deserve one another.

I am quite unsympathetic to those two now cause they both manage to blow off two nice people (Lisa and slave sex man) from their lives.

Looks like Claire is exploring her sapphic side. Oh!
    Last edited by Amanda; 07-26-2004 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Language
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    I am quite unsympathetic to those two now cause they both manage to blow off two nice people (Lisa and slave sex man) from their lives.
    Yeah, but Lisa was one weird bird. Brenda is just confused...she's scared of marrying slave sex man but I think she'll end up doing it.

David's admission to Claire was really important in their relationship, and Nate is going to go wacko very soon...run off into the ocean like Lisa or something.

And hopefully Ruth will be rid of George soon.

Anyone else feel that slave sex man is actually gay and doesn't know it yet?
    Yup, with donuts!!

"Sex slave man" bores me to tears. Get lost!
    Same to Mena Suvari...Hopefully she is only on for 1 season only.
    George is annoying too!
    YAY to Nate & Brenda getting back together! Love it! Nate used to be the normal one in their relationship, now he's just as messed up as Brenda, good stuff.

Loved the falling comforters, even if the symbolism was pretty obvious. Brenda's way too wigged out by intimacy to have a healthy relationship, and so is Nate, so they're bound to keep going back to each other.
    In fact, the writers explore that theme a lot. George is turning out to be a character who can't connect on an emotional level, only an intellectual level, kind of like Brenda's parents. Oooh, I think we've just had a breakthrough, people!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

*does happy dance*

Nate & Brenda are back together Rejoicing from me, muttered curses from my husband.

I'm also starting to think it might, just might, mind you, be possible that all this weird sexual tension between Claire and Miss Interpretive Art might come to...nothing. Although I probably would've rather have rolled in the grass with her than gone for the threesome with those bozos like her other buddy...yuck.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I just caught the latest episode last night,and I am glad the Rico got busted with the whole Sophia thing.He almost talked her into believing his excuses about her,but I don't think his wife buys it at all.

I am one of the few that enjoys Nate and Brenda together. At the very least,it will give Nate something to do besides whine about his dead wife that he never really loved anyway.

George is a used wet nap.

So is Mena Suvari's character.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread