+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Also the mother who was in charge of the charity that Celeste was performing for..was Mo Collins from "Mad TV" I loved when she called her a "Trollop" Its something my Gramma would say!
    OOh..good spot,TB!() I didn't even realize that was her!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I can't wait until Rico gets busted messing around with the stripper.What a manipulative tramp! Is he even having sex with her?
    mrcorkles, I was wondering that too. I guess if they were having sex, they would show it?...so I'm assuming they don't have sex, that she just uses Rico for his money & 'company' for her & her daughter? Bizarro.

Anyone see last night's epi? I was nearly in tears for David...that was very hard to watch. Kinda put his comment at the beginning that he was having a *bad* day because of Keith in perspective (or is that the understatement of the year? )
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I was in tears during the entire second half of the show. I'm used to this being a disturbing program, but last night's really messed me up. I almost always watch more than once a week, but I don't think I can take any repeat viewings of last night's show.

Also, maybe I was just in a crying mood last night, I don't know, but when the fire alarm went off when Nate was finally starting to unload, my heart broke for him.

I was at the edge of my seat!

I thought it was going to be the end for David. His whole life flashed before him and I was certain the end was near. This story line is what saved this episode. It's almost ties back to the husband who says "God, why are you doing this to me!" David says the same thing to is kidnapper.

I was close to dismissing this episode was a "build up" to something else, with the whole riff between Ruth and George, Nate's sorrow is now driving me to boredom and Claire's hideous photos (pale girl, you do not photograph well ) and Brenda's mother (somehow an old Sex and the City Samantha Jones is NOT hot - it's pathetic!).

I know she's eccentric, but did we need to know that a professor's penis is shiney! Why? As Mario Winan's wails "I DONT WANNA KNOW."

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    I thought it was going to be the end for David. His whole life flashed before him and I was certain the end was near.
    Well, I knew the end wasn't near for David, obviously they're not going to kill off a star of the show...But it was pretty hard to watch. I felt soo bad for David! What a horrible experience. I'm curious to see how it affects him.

I'm so bored with Clare & that Mena Suvari character, I find myself wanting to surf thru the other channels when they come on.

I SO wish they would let Nate get back to his bad boy ways. This 'funk' he's going through is getting soooooooo old.

That was one of the most intense, disturbing episodes I've seen. I was crying, too. The crazy guy's dialogue was sick, but really well written. It seemed so -- what's the word ... organic? -- to his character I wondered if he'd improvised it.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Anyone see last night's epi? I was nearly in tears for David...that was very hard to watch. Kinda put his comment at the beginning that he was having a *bad* day because of Keith in perspective (or is that the understatement of the year? )
    it was SO disturbing! I had to switch away from it several times because I just couldn't take it! Also I kept wondering why he didn't high tail it out of there when the kid jumped out of the van to dump the body in the street (since the kid jumped out first David could have speeded away).

Because I was switching back & forth to try to avoid nightmeres......
    Why didn't David use his cell phone? did the kid take it?

Anyhoo, as much as I love the show, it's depressing the heck out of me with every charatcher getting the S&#% kicked out of them emotionally and physically. Hopefully there's some puppy dogs, rainbows & ice cream (and not in one of Nates freaky-deaky psychic episodes) in the next couple eps to keep me going

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloCity
    it was SO disturbing! I had to switch away from it several times because I just couldn't take it! Also I kept wondering why he didn't high tail it out of there when the kid jumped out of the van to dump the body in the street (since the kid jumped out first David could have speeded away).

Because I was switching back & forth to try to avoid nightmeres......
    Why didn't David use his cell phone? did the kid take it?

Anyhoo, as much as I love the show, it's depressing the heck out of me with every charatcher getting the S&#% kicked out of them emotionally and physically. Hopefully there's some puppy dogs, rainbows & ice cream (and not in one of Nates freaky-deaky psychic episodes) in the next couple eps to keep me going
    The creepy guy did take David's phone and throw it...so he didn't have it. I noticed that there were a few opportunities for David to get away...and possibly injure his attacker, but the whole scene was so intense...I forgot all about those parts. I can't even criticize them now. I think that David's character might have actually reacted that way in real life...sort of "Okay, this is a bad thing happening to me but this guy can't be a bad person...and I sure don't want to be impolite"

This episode is still creepy to think about...it was very well written (well the parts with Nathan/therapy and the David scene...I'm getting tired of the story line with the sister/weirdo friend and with the Brenda storyline too).
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I have to agree with all of you. That episode was just mindblowing. The whole thing left me with what felt like a dirty film all over my body.I thought it was especially weird that David kept fantasizing doing sexual things with his captor. I hope David doesn't get addicted to crack;I would hate to have to go through a whole season of recovery.

I was so happy that ol' alien head didn't make an appearance on this episode. Well,that was until I saw the previews for next week's episode and realize that Claire will probably start her lesbionic affair with her. *yawn*

I still am having trouble figuring out why Rico feels an obligation to Sophia. Does he feel bad for her? Is he still guilty for the &#*job that he got from her?

Hopefully on next week's episode,there will be plenty of shots of babies hugging puppies...this one was almost too much for me.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread