+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Also, I want Rico to get busted big time. That Sofia is such a skank and a swindler. Rico is gonna get reaped big time by this skank.

I just saw the newest episode tonight and I agree with everyone who said that it was just a filler episode..it seemed to drag a little in places and I am not used to that on SFU.

I don't mind Brenda's relationship with that weird guy,I'd actually like to see her whip his naughty ass(hehe). I think he's a freak and so is she. I can't wait until they reintroduce Brenda's mom and her brother,especially after he fell in love with her last season.

As far as Nate goes,I am a little surprised that they don't cast him with more attractive women. Lili Taylor...I mean,I love her acting,but she is not exactly pretty, and as far as Brenda goes,she's a little manly,right? The woman this week looks like Sandra Bernhard's sister..ewww. I did enjoy the scene with him naked under the sheets..I kept saying 'drop the sheet' under my breath.(the woman who played Nate's g/f this week was also on Sex and the City as Carrie's therapist late in season 2.How do I know these things? Because I am not well,that's why)

Everything Keith does annoys me. It was arrogant of him to sit down and start using Celeste's dressing room like it was his,let alone peeing in her bathroom. I wonder how she knew?

Why is Russell acting so freaky all of a sudden? I don't remember him being that off last year...I love Claire's line 'That mustache is horrible. I can't believe I used to love him' . I am so over her storyline with alien head Mena Suvari. I want Mena gone now!

I can't believe that Arthur left,but I guess he was hurt by what Ruth said. Ruth needs to realize that she married a scumbag and fast. I hope one if his ex-wives shows up at the funeral home.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Wow. Last night's episode was good. I felt that Nate misinterpreted the psychic's vision of Lisa trying to get to him, but I like the idea that he feels she's still alive. It'll make him even more nuts! I wish they'd hurry up and get this Claire lesbian thing going and over so we can move on! All in all, good times are ahead that's for sure!
    Yup, with donuts!!

The episode dragged a bit, but was good

Nate is in the brink of losing it, which is not good since he's been consistantly the level headed one of the family. This "dog eyes: is it Lisa?" is baloney. He never loved her and now he pretends like he lost the love of his life. What crock!

The Brenda/Whipping Boy relationship is sort of weird. I'm not sure if I'm digging it.

Claire has become too "manic". Too flirtous, babbling and shooting her mouth off. I liked the old Claire, when people annoyed her. What was the deal with the "talker", doesn't he know what to do without talking? Where is Alan Ball coming out with these freaks?

Man, I'm hoping this show picks up steam. Like Rico is going to get busted with his snank. I see in the promo he gets a surprise visit from this demented witch.

Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    Nate is in the brink of losing it, which is not good since he's been consistantly the level headed one of the family. This "dog eyes: is it Lisa?" is baloney. He never loved her and now he pretends like he lost the love of his life. What crock!
    I noticed, too, that he seems to be a lot more into her now that she's dead. But I think that's the point the writers are trying to make. Nate's got huge issues with mortality -- a theme that comes up repeatedly. First it was his dad's death, then his life-threatening brain thing, now Lisa.
    So I think Lisa has come to symbolize all sorts of things for him, much of it having little to do with her as a person.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

SFU was my favorite show ever..but this season is boring me. Nate is a bore ever since he became a father. I don't get why he misses Lisa so much...when she was alive all he could do was dream of getting away from her.
    They have turned Claire into some sort of slut all of the sudden. She's totally different now & I don't like it! Bring back the old Claire!!!
    I have said it before-Brenda's new man is a dud. Now they're going to try and have kids? I think he's going to turn out to be some sort of freak pretty soon. You just KNOW he's not totally normal.
    I hope this show isn't "Jumping the shark"

This season is going kind of slowly. Not sure where they are going with Nate, but I wish he would get over his guilt trip about Lisa. It's getting old.

It seems Brenda's boy can only get busy if he's tied up and beaten. I think Brenda is going to kick him to the curb when she gets tired of it.

Brenda's mother is still entertaining. It's funny and sad that she is still sleeping with her son's ex-beau.

They should bring back Arthur - if only so he can keep giving George a hard time.

I agree with Firestorm,I just watched the latest episode and I am a little disappointed with the way things are going so far.

Nate has got to get over this Lisa thing. Lisa wasn't even a likeable character,I can't believe the writers are spending so much time having Nate agonize over her death.

I want Mena Suvari gone yesterday. This creeping lesbian plotline with Claire is a major yawner and predictable. Is everyone gay and bi-curious in SFU land?

Keith and David still continue to annoy me. When Keith remarked to his co-worker that he has sex 5 to 6 times a week,I wanted to vomit up everything I have ever eaten in my life.

Why does Ruth feel such a need to have her husband bond with his son? I think she's bored and needs a project. She needs to take a look around and realize that her new husband is a loser and needs to go.

I can't wait until Rico gets busted messing around with the stripper.What a manipulative tramp! Is he even having sex with her?

Brenda's mother is deliciously bitchy. I want to slap her,but I can't get my hand up fast enough before the laughter hits me! (what kind if accent is Olivier supposed to have? He sounds like Dracula on valium)

This week's guest star mined from Sex and the City is Keith's co-worker. His name is Bobby Cannavale,and for those of you who care or remember,he is Mr. Funky Spunk from Season 3.

I thought I recognized Claire's teacher from somewhere and I did. She was in that weird reality movie spoof Series 7 and she was also the kidnapped girl in Silence of the Lambs

Alright,I had better stop blathering on and on. You all are probably sick of me and my guest star credits,but it's a sickness,I can't help it. It doesn't help that I have had Red Bull and coffee this morning!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

You are so right!

Where is Jeremy Sisto anyway? Why hasn't he come back? Now that Claire is older and wiser, and the siblings are no longer dating, why can't they hook up? What's he up to? Is he ever coming back?

Come Back Jeremy - take a break from lame TV epics and spice it up here!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Also the mother who was in charge of the charity that Celeste was performing for..was Mo Collins from "Mad TV" I loved when she called her a "Trollop" Its something my Gramma would say!

Ruth is starting to realize maybe that George isnt what SHE thought he was....
    I cant wait for Rico to be busted! What a skank that girl is....

Mena Suvari needs to go...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread